• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Calibur II HD Xbox Ver. - Available on Amazon (Delisted on xbox.com, is BC compatible)

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Courtesy of Wario 64.

This was de-listed from the official xbox store a couple of months ago, likely due to the Spawn license, but Amazon has it available right now.

Get it before Amazon runs out.

Last edited:

The Shepard

I'm hoping this is a sign that a collection of soul calibur 1-4 is coming plus soul blade/edge. I brought both these years ago on the 360.

It says only available to US buyers, but if I VPN in to US store and buy, will the actual game code work on a foreign console? (Aussie)

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
I wanted this. Even though its a disappointing port, its the only way to play SC2 on modern systems.
This port isnt too bad.
Dont even get me started on the Soul Calibur port....what a fucking travesty. I understand that port being weak was mostly due to the size limitations of download only games at the time, but man the HD port of Soul Calibur is so weak it should be free to play.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I wish SoulCalibur IV and V were backwards compatible, I still use my old 360 to play that time to time.

I was gonna say, nah that can't be right .. but yeah neither of those two games are BC compatible.

Which is a crying fucking shame...

Top Bottom