• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: Joining The Panderverse, new special coming October 27th

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Oh boy, that's going to trigger some people. I can't wait.

EDIT: It sure has. Take a look you know where if you want to see.

I wanna watch it, not just because it looked funny from the trailers, but because I know that people out there, who don't even know me or that I exist, don't want me to see this.
More of a reason to!

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I didn't care as much for their material that focused on continuity, but I'm glad they still make fun of all sides and try to keep it even.

I imagine south park will be used as some weird historical record 100 years from now

I like how they can be irreverent and lampoon any topic that's getting a little silly in our society, without being cruel or ideologues while doing so. Who would have thought that for decades two of the best satirists around would be doing so via a crass dick-and-fart-jokes cartoon.

Kenpachii

laugh-laughing.gif

JayK47

Looking forward to it. It is so weird that South Park is on multiple streaming services. Some licensing BS.

Shubh_C63

Oh god that was beautiful.

And it felt real portraying how Kathreen is a human who if had got nothing but hate against her gender all day & night it might really screw with anyone's head.

HoodWinked

Gold Member
why didn't they make diverse cartman fatter? got a few chuckles nonetheless

Probably for cover due to double standards when it comes to humor. Kyle calls black Cartman fat multiple times so if she was really fat it would come off as "punching down" vs normal Cartman. And yes, the whole punching up/down concept is fucking aids.

this should've been a 2 parter considering the number of themes being presented. Also felt like they could've taken more shots at disney considering Iger is also part of the problem.

Impotaku

this should've been a 2 parter considering the number of themes being presented. Also felt like they could've taken more shots at disney considering Iger is also part of the problem.
from what i have heard trey & parker asked paramount for permission to turn it into a 3 parter. So chances are they are far from done with roasting disney.

Go_Ly_Dow

Got a good laugh out of me.

+all the handyman stuff was top tier South Park
+Randy on form
+highlighting the creative rot at modern Disney
+the wider point on how a lot of College/Uni degrees are a scam that provide no useful skills or diminishing skills when the threat of AI
+the point how AI looks set to make a lot of jobs in different industries redundant

-I wasn't too keen on the heavy "both sides" angle regarding diversity casting and anti white sentiment (not white myself). End of the day the anti white agenda is racism in itself and the inisidous push to alter Western culture and repaint European history is just derangement from the libtards that will do f*ck all to change our societies for the better! So not keen on either demonising or gaslighting those that oppose it.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
Woof, they really did themselves a favor dropping her.

Clearly she hasn't learned that Twitter isn't good for her career or her public image.
After she was fired she got in deep with some of the bigger Fandom Menace guys. Even went to dinner and hung out with Drunk 3PO.

Toons

After she was fired she got in deep with some of the bigger Fandom Menace guys. Even went to dinner and hung out with Drunk 3PO.

She could have the same views as them all, and ultimately if she hadn't clicked "post" on that tweet she'd be a household name and probably headlining her own TV show.

Its hard to admit fault, it's easy to double down and do... whatever this is she's trying to do. Makes it hard to feel sympathetic

Top Bottom