• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park (Not Suitable for Children)

I had no idea there is another South Park special. This time the focus is on onlyfans and influencers and they pull no punches.

This episode is quite graphic as there are lots of dicks. Surprised Randy
didn't perform his cock magic tbh lol

Watching vapid morons like Logan Paul catapult themselves to superstardom has been one of the wonders of the digital age.
In a world without social media it would be a non-issue. The fact that our society props up the very worst of us is pretty telling.

Flutta

Banned
it never was. Where did you get the idea that it was? It’s common sense. Kids usually don’t see the difference between normal cartoons and South Park, i would even say some parents think South Park is harmless, because of how it looks from the outside. South Park and Family Guy are in same category when it comes to over the top jokes that are not fit for kids.

Ribi

it never was. Where did you get the idea that it was? It’s common sense. Kids usually don’t see the difference between normal cartoons and South Park, i would even say some parents think South Park is harmless, because of how it looks from the outside. South Park and Family Guy are in same category when it comes to over the top jokes that are not fit for kids.
Family guy has jokes? I thought they stopped having competent writers after season 2 and maybe season 4

YCoCg

...it's the name of the special not a statement about the show 🤣

I didn't like this one. What is the cred stuff in reference to? Credibility? Seemed lazy
the term credibility while mocking the "Prime Hydration" brand.

I wanted to like the episode more than I actually did. Not bad though, not there best "special" episode though.

I didn't like this one. What is the cred stuff in reference to? Credibility? Seemed lazy
🤣😂🤣😂🤣
FNi2U4i.jpg

Top Bottom