• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Stick of Truth PS4 incoming... Trophies Out

kenji

but, what happen if I preorder the game and when it's out I don't have the money on my credit card?

Won't my preorder be canceled?

Here's what it says on Ubisoft's US site
DQbiaM2.png

The stick of truth CE went on clearance sale after a while, I picked it up for $25 from gamestop a few months ago. So not sure its worth paying msrp now for a statue, basically.

Still one of my favorite games, hilariously funny and extremely well done, day one buy on the sequel. Already own it on PC, not sure what version I will buy for sequel PC or PS4.

I'm in and loved stick of truth!
Frame rate was choppy on the PS3 so hyped to play a better running version before fractured but whole.

So they are going to release a retail version in december? It's a bit confusing

Preorder Fractured Digitally: Get Stick of Truth now

Preorder Fractured Physically: Get Stick of Truth with your copy of Fractured in December

No word on a separate physical (or digital) release that I've seen.

GravyButt

Debating on preordering this on xbox (ill be buying it anyway) but curious if its the 360 version or a "remastered" version or something?!

netguy503

Preorder Fractured Physically: Get Stick of Truth with your copy of Fractured in December

I presume both games will be 50GB's each though(the animation was very well done). And this is a remaster.

Oh I didn't know the game was coming out in Decmber 6. Cool then.

MiTYH

Has anyone been able to pre-order this and start the DL for Stick of Truth? I missed this "last gen" and want to get on it now! Preferably on Amazon.

EDIT: Beaten by a second, but the question still remains!

netguy503

Has anyone been able to pre-order this and start the DL for Stick of Truth? I missed this "last gen" and want to get on it now! Preferably on Amazon.

EDIT: Beaten by a second, but the question still remains!

You can't DL Stick of Truth now if you buy from Amazon.

I'll pre-purchase on XB1 if Stick of Truth is an actual new XB1 game with a new achievement list rather than just the BC 360 version, already have that.

Top Bottom