• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The End Of Obesity

"Rich people get Ozempic, poor people get body positivity"

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Quasicat

Gold Member
new special came out couple days ago.

I think it's better than panderverse. So many good stuff, fucked up american healthcare system, cereal mafia, lizzo, fast and furious car chase.

Do these drugs actually work??

I was on Ozempic for a few months since my doctor was working that my A1C was a bit elevated. I was sick as a dog the whole time and didn’t lose any weight. I felt sick to my stomach and bloated all of the time and was barely eating. The doctor gave me a blood teat and my numbers were all over the place. I’ve been off of it for about a year and I’ve naturally dropped the A1c…but that stuff made me feel miserable.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I was on Ozempic for a few months since my doctor was working that my A1C was a bit elevated. I was sick as a dog the whole time and didn’t lose any weight. I felt sick to my stomach and bloated all of the time and was barely eating. The doctor gave me a blood teat and my numbers were all over the place. I’ve been off of it for about a year and I’ve naturally dropped the A1c…but that stuff made me feel miserable.

My Friend was told to try it and he felt the same way. He lost 5-10 pounds, but felt worse than being obese. He got off it and has since bought an exercise bike to just work on for 10-15 minutes a day. Costs less and has been far more effective. So far he has lost 20 lbs.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Was ok, switched it off as I was bored, not as good as the previous ones, also never heard of this drug, is this a thing now?

YCoCg

Gold Member
Started off OK but got to great once the Mad Max/Fast & Furious chase happened, best part of the special.

MrRenegade

Report me if I continue to troll
Because the souls of the cows from the hamburger patties were talking to you.

Bridges

Probably my least favorite of the specials so far. The premise is golden but the jokes just weren't there.

Randy partying with the milfs and not understanding what Ozempic is was great though

Mistake

I never heard of it either.

Of course I live under a rock.

If you thought thats bad . My ex never heard of amazon.com and didn't know what it was.

When she said that I was shocked.

Also had an argument with her about snow. I told her that snow is made of ice, she said no it's not. 🙄
My sister didn't know pickles were made from cucumbers. I was like "what, you thought there were pickle farms or something?"

Although I'm no better sometimes. I realized that today is first day I ever had to spell "spigot," and that it's with a G. Always heard it as spicket

hybrid_birth

Gold Member
My sister didn't know pickles were made from cucumbers. I was like "what, you thought there were pickle farms or something?"

Although I'm no better sometimes. I realized that today is first day I ever had to spell "spigot," and that it's with a G. Always heard it as spicket
That's funny.

It took me years to read the damn sign at restaurant chain WhataBurger. Always thought it was Water Burger cause my dad made it sound like that.

Top Bottom