• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The Stick of Truth |OT| Bigger, Longer, and Uncut (In select regions)

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
You just have to try and stay away from those battles. Butters without PP, facing a riposting enemy is fairly useless and will get hit no matter what. There is no block/defend option in the game.

Understood, thanks, I was worried I was missing something... Can you switch buddy while in battle or even in the overworld or you always need to go Down on the d-pad to access the menu and select a different party member?

This game is FANTASTIC. I'm speechless, truly a labor of love, that much is clear.

Btw, tried looking on the net without success, but what are those radar/antennae thingies with blue glowing lights you sometimes find hidden away? Can't seem understand how to interact/collect with them.

Thanks! :)

Understood, thanks, I was worried I was missing something... Can you switch buddy while in battle or even in the overworld or you always need to go Down on the d-pad to access the menu and select a different party member?

This game is FANTASTIC. I'm speechless, truly a labor of love, that much is clear.

Btw, tried looking on the net without success, but what are those radar/antennae thingies with blue glowing lights you sometimes find hidden away? Can't seem understand how to interact/collect with them.

Those are teleport thingies, you can't do anything with them until the second day.

Labadal

You'll get to use those later.

And I only know of switching characters using down on d-pad on the overwold. You should be able to switch party members during combat. I want to remember that I did fairly often.

Also, remember to approach enemies from behind and smack them. You get the initiative in combat.

ThisOne

Just started playing the game. It seems fun so far although I'm having a hard time with the timing for defending. Any tips or do I just need to work on it? Maybe I'm missing something obvious?

This game is amazing so far. Can't believe how they captured the universe and I'm only a few hours in

Just started playing the game. It seems fun so far although I'm having a hard time with the timing for defending. Any tips or do I just need to work on it? Maybe I'm missing something obvious?

Whenever a white circle appears under the character right before the attack.

RPGCrazied

So with South Park back on TV, I wanted to play this again. But this time on PC. It all looks great, but is there anyway to get rid of the mouse pointer? I know you can hide it in cutscenes, anywhere else it shows up though.

Truant

Uh, did they remove the Facebook references from the game? Replaying the PC version and it's not called Facebook anymore.

Top Bottom