• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South park's episode tonight was about the upcoming console war [Part 3 = Tonight]

Just got done watching it and I have to say that is was one of the funniest episodes of South Park I've seen in a while.

Everytime Butters went on a Game of Thrones rant was golden. Also the black friday security guards. Buzz, buzz, buzz.

Bionic Pickles

Neo Member
I see Antonio Banderas in the background. Do you guys think they know?

ZamNoZz.png

Radec

"Kyle, preorder doesn't mean shit"
"When you preorder a game you're just committing to paying for something some assholes in California haven't even finished working on yet"
"You know what you get for preordering a game? A big dick in your mouth."

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Don't know what you folks find so fun about this episode outside its theme. It was pretty meh for me from start to finish.

Because it shows just how fucking dumb all this console war talk is. The "federation" talking about the better framerates and then Cartman saying how "Gay" they are for it. Despite being just as dumb himself about it all.

Not only that but it parodied Game of Thrones pretty well too and pointed out how "sex" happy that show is.

It also took the piss out of Black Friday

This is considered a good episode? Glad I don't watch this show.

If you don't normally watch it then chances are you were never gonna like it anyway

Ryde3

loved everything about this episode, absolutely classic except the comment about Xbox having a better framerate (wth?)... anyone know if the cliffhanger will continue next week or in the game?

DarkKyo

loved everything about this episode, absolutely classic except the comment about Xbox having a better framerate (wth?)... anyone know if the cliffhanger will continue next week or in the game?

This has a chance to be a three-parter. At the very least a two-parter.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
This has a chance to be a three-parter. At the very least a two-parter.

Unlikely a three parter. According to the South Park website, they are skipping a new episode on the 27th, so unless they want to hold part 3 till the 4th, It's like only a two parter.

Derrick01

Banned
Guys stop asking if there's going to be a 2nd part. Did you even watch the episode? There was no conclusion to any of the story lines in it, of course there's going to be at least 1 more.

Complistic

I dunno what caused the current bump in funny in south park, but this season (maybe all but one episode) has been of the highest quality.

Its been really good lately.

Jigorath

Banned
The PS4 team was made up of the goths, vampires, ugly kids, and special ed kids. I wonder if Matt and Trey are saying something about Sony fans?

Kidding, kidding

Was the best episode in loooong time. New classic methinks. I literally had to pause the show to guffaw for a minute at the "Brack Friday Bunduru" part.

Such an amazing episode, man.

I wonder if this was the first episode to repurpose some of the unused Stick of Truth script they talked about.

Is it going to be continued or was the ending supposed to be a reference to those cliffhanger Game of Thrones endings. Because that would totally make sense but I could also see this spanning a 3-episode arc like Imaginationland or the Guinea Pig Saga.

rjinaz

The PS4 team was made up of the goths, vampires, ugly kids, and special ed kids. I wonder if Matt and Trey are saying something about Sony fans?

Kidding, kidding

Hey don't forget about Stan, Clyde and Kenny (?)

I suspect Kenny has some kind of grand scheme planned. Maybe involving the Wii U? Hmmm

Top Bottom