• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soy beard

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
Sorry, beta males. You shouldn't try to rock a beard - its not a good look. As a man, this is problematic.

images

crowther.jpg

soy-war-men1-1024x576.jpg

myblkoukcgxb3dn1vyd7.jpg

ROMhack

Not sure the last guy deserves to be there. If he wasn't wearing that shirt he'd look like a normal bro.

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Amazon is having a special pegging kit 50% off!

It comes with a nintendo switch too!
And if you let your wife's boyfriend buy it for you. You can use this special 10% extra off coupon. SOYPEGBF2020

Go go go go!

ROMhack

Youtube Thumbnails.

With regard to the OTT reaction to Star Wars, I dated a girl like that once. She dragged me to a midnight screening of Guardians of the Galaxy and I remember feeling suddenly very uncomfortable.

What was worse was the hour afterwards we sat talking about it like I had any interest in the film. Then we fucked and I went home. GG.

Last edited:

LoV

Banned
With regard to the OTT reaction to Star Wars, I dated a girl like that once. She dragged me to a midnight screening of Guardians of the Galaxy and I remember feeling suddenly very uncomfortable.

What was worse was the hour afterwards we sat talking about it like I had any interest in the film. Then we fucked and I went home. GG.

Sounds like a #metoo night.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
A decade or so, we used to mock neckbeards as unkempt manchildren, but somehow it became a mainstream thing and these are the people exercising influence on society. Sad state of affairs.

Last edited by a moderator:

teezzy

Banned
Unless you're fucking jacked like Bruce Willis, Joe Rogan, or Jason Statham

I think that's the exception

People hate bald heads with no facial hair

LordCBH

This thread just makes me glad that the hair on my head keeps getting thicker. So at least I don’t have the ugly receding hairline look. Now to just trim some fat to get rid of that part of the look lol

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Dude... if that's picking on a specific poster like I think it is, that's a pretty shitty thing to do.
Yeah come on dude. The guy takes so much fucking shit from everybody in the board, and yet he still continues posting in an amicable manner. Cut him a break. A true soyboy would have quitted in a melodramatic fit of rage ages ago.

Last edited:

samporter

Banned
I think this is a ridiculous trend of bald men growing unkept beards. It's probably an indication of emotionally immature/stunted men. Emotionally mature people can cope with difficult situations by being true to their selves, not by doing childish and outlandish things, like growing dirty beards or ruining their skin with tattoes.

Top Bottom