• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spain Weekly Sales Nov 20 - 26 (Black Friday) - PS5: 48k, Switch: 30k, XBS: 9K | EA FC 24 #1 Game Release in Spain for 2023

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
No thanks on wireless Trash.

VR2 is pretty amazing but the price & software support is not good enounce imo.

As for Xbox, dead in water.

PlayStation 5 is going absolute bonkers lol
Exactly. I have a Quest 2, and it has its purpose, but PS VR 2 is a different beast.

We need those high-fidelity, high-tech games that aren't locked by a mobile processor. Both VR headsets have their places and reasons in the market.

Sony didn't make any mistakes with the HW. They haven't done an excellent job with the software so far, and that's the issue.

But it is still early days (only ~9 months since launch), and things can change quickly. A bigger userbase (with time) will allow Sony to invest more in the game development side. But Meta has been doing a better job with the game library than Sony at this point.

GHG

Quest sucks though.

Not at all. Both the quest 2 and 3 are excellent devices, and more importantly they are versatile (you can use them with a PC or without).

People like to talk about the possibility of a standalone Playstation handheld, but it's actually their VR that they should have looked into seriously making a standalone device that also works as a companion device for the PS5. I'd imagine something like astrobot or even LBP would have tremendous possibilities if they could combine them with AR via the cameras.

PSVR 2 being so low is sad, but I understand, it's too expensive for most people.

With that said, it's a shame.

Aside from Baldur's Gate 3, pretty much all the best games and expierences I've had this generation have been on PSVR 2.

GT7 VR, RE8VR, Red Matter 1/2, Synapse and Pavlov (for TTT).

All of those titles are sensational and deserve more way admiration.

I want to get it because even the original PSVR I used was very impressive. The issue is lack of games. Then on top of that the games they do have are like 50% horror games. I can barely deal with horror games as it is now. In fact I don't even really buy them they are to stressful for me. In VR I might just have a heart attack.

Top Bottom