• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider crawled into my PS4

Moonkid

A small spider just crawled into my PS4 where the power button is and I've tried shaking it to no avail. It's harmless to the console right? I expect it'll die, rip lil dude :c, the next time I play Nier or something but I'm curious to know if anyone else has had an experience with a multi-legged friend entering their console. I was trying to get it off my desk but it landed where the light bar is and immediately made a dash for a crevice.

Emitan

my old apartment had a roach infestation and the ps4 still works so you should be fine.

im terrified to open the thing up though...

Levito

Banned
You know who to call:

willem-dafoe-spiderman.jpg

JP

That's just weird!!!!

Having said that, there was an old lady who swallowed a fly. Something, something, die. You're going to need a new PS4.

Moonkid

Maybe if I fight Rom again actual spiders will come out for extra-immersion.
my old apartment had a roach infestation and the ps4 still works so you should be fine.

im terrified to open the thing up though...
That's a relief. It's only one of 'em as well so should be sweet.

Hopeford

I believe if you delete all Rocket League updates and play using Sweet Tooth you should successfully overheat your spider into oblivion.

OP , you need to apply excessive force to the console via a blunt object such as a brick to get the spider out. Fool proof method.

Pasedo

Yeh man. Use an air can to get it out. Better safe than sorry. But yeh try not to kill it. Not good for karma :p

Top Bottom