• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse Teaser Trailer

JP

A new animated film from Marvel & Sony Pictures Animation to be released December 18th 2018. It was announced years ago and looks far better than I was expecting.

Marvel said:
Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, the creative minds behind The Lego Movie and 21 Jump Street, bring their unique talents to a fresh vision of a different Spider-Man Universe, with a groundbreaking visual style that's the first of its kind. ”Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" introduces Brooklyn teen Miles Morales, and the limitless possibilities of the Spider-Verse, where more than one can wear the mask.

SPIDER-MAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE - Official Teaser Trailer (YouTube)

iu

Facebook: www.facebook.com/SpiderVerseMovie
Twitter: www.twitter.com/SpiderVerse
Instagram: www.instagram.com/SpiderVerseMovie

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Why does the animation look stuttery?
Something strange it’s lole it is aping the peanuts movie animation style

kunonabi

I love the style but i really dont care for Spider characters that arent classic peter, Ben, Annie, or pre Marvel Now Jessica so doing spider-verse is kind of a turn off. I suppose it was kind of necessary considering how boring Miles and his villains are.

Still, I'll put this in the maybe in the pile instead of flat out skipping it like i did with homecoming.

JP

I love the style but i really dont care for Spider characters that arent classic peter, Ben, Annie, or pre Marvel Now Jessica so doing spider-verse is kind of a turn off. I suppose it was kind of necessary considering how boring Miles and his villains are.

Still, I'll put this in the maybe in the pile instead of flat out skipping it like i did with homecoming.
I'm hardly sold on it but I hardly a major super hero fan so it's not that I'd ever go to the cinema to watch this although I suppose i would watch it at home.

I did quite like the animation though, particularly in the taxi scene when trying to imagine how good that could look at 4K in HDR. That was the standout moment for me though.

kunonabi

I'm hardly sold on it but I hardly a major super hero fan so it's not that I'd ever go to the cinema to watch this although I suppose i would watch it at home.

I did quite like the animation though, particularly in the taxi scene when trying to imagine how good that could look at 4K in HDR. That was the standout moment for me though.

Yeah, i could totally see it being a reference quality disc for 4k setups down the line regardless of how the actual movie is.

Jezan

It looked pretty boring. There was nothing outstanding, they even used the same car scene twice and he sounds emotionless af at the end.

But it's a whole year before the release, when i read Christmas I though this year, lol.

Closer Two

I wish they went for slightly more realistic facial animations. It was weird seeing the typical DreamWorks face at the end. I'd still want it stylized but the typical US cutesy cartoon face did not mesh with the rest of the aesthetic for me.

It's probably going to be great knowing the directors

I wish they went for slightly more realistic facial animations. It was weird seeing the typical DreamWorks face at the end. I'd still want it stylized but the typical US cutesy cartoon face did not mesh with the rest of the aesthetic for me.

Yeah that part was bad. Looks pretty good other wise.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

I could go either way on them, not too many directing credits to go off. The Lord and Miller script is probably what Sony will put front and center.

Closer Two

I could go either way on them, not too many directing credits to go off. The Lord and Miller script is probably what Sony will put front and center.

Made the mistake of thinking Lord and Miller were directing. Not too sure now seeing who's actually directing.

Top Bottom