• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon seems to be developing quite the fan art following already....

B7VYbcSIMAIrTaL.png

that was fast...

found on twitter

Really good. Have another
http://garabatoz.deviantart.com/art/Splatoon-Anemone-507217592

Love the light linework on this. It's great to see the character with a bit of a personal art twist to them, comes through quite well. Is that your art?
Nah. Not mine

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Holy shit, amazing work!

Thanks a lot! I might give the other 2 a go at some time, if I do, I'll make sure to post them here.

I'm gonna call her Amy

Now I'm going to imagine her saying her name just like Amy in Soul Calbur... that probably wouldn't be a bad voice for her...

So, are we going to see you make any Splatoon Fanart, Jintor? I don't think I've seen any of your stuff here since the Skullgirls Fanvote days...

Jintor

Thanks a lot! I might give the other 2 a go at some time, if I do, I'll make sure to post them here.

Now I'm going to imagine her saying her name just like Amy in Soul Calbur... that probably wouldn't be a bad voice for her...

So, are we going to see you make any Splatoon Fanart, Jintor? I don't think I've seen any of your stuff here since the Skullgirls Fanvote days...

I've got to finish hooking up a new PC, but rest assured that I've been drawing Splatoon already for a bit (mostly studies of other art lol)

Let's add that one squid-like enemy from Mario & Luigi SuperStar Saga into this game.

You know, this guy.

7486.png

Anyway this game seems like it shouldn't be missed... except by the dozens of people who will inevitably pass this up in favor of whatever the "flavor of the month" is, only to regret their decision and have to pay an arm and a leg to acquire a used copy of this several years from now. XL

seriously, if Splatoon turns out great, then I demand Inkling is playable in Smash with tons of trophies, songs, and an awesome stage. The designs are just toooo good.

Wow, I think it's quite safe to say that this game certainly has quite the hype going for it. I can't wait for it's release in May, hopefully it lives up.

JSoup

Banned
This game just lends itself to art.
Like, the E3 this was announced at, I was following a 4chan topic at the same time as Backloggery.
Game announced.
Count off 60 seconds.
Refresh 4chan topic.
Already a mix of fan art and hentai.
In hardly a minuet.

Top Bottom