• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splinter Cell BlackList Wii U - Futureshop/Bestbuy Canada pages up

Sadist

Wasn't there a GAF poster who leaked Splinter Cell Blacklist a few days earlier and said it was in development for 360, PS3 and Wii U?

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Wasn't there a GAF poster who leaked Splinter Cell Blacklist a few days earlier and said it was in development for 360, PS3 and Wii U?

The same thing I said some posts earlier. The news on his site has been removed after few minutes.

If this games really come out to be also on Wii U (Splinter Cell, EA Sport Games, CoD, Watch Dog); I can only think of two options:

1. Nintendo's been trolling us

neptunes

I know I'm late, but Splinter Cell Blacklist and Splinter Cell 6 are completely different right?

If not, that what the fuck Has UbiSoft Toronto been working on?

I know I'm late, but Splinter Cell Blacklist and Splinter Cell 6 are completely different right?

If not, that what the fuck Has UbiSoft Toronto been working on?
Splinter Cell Blacklist per chance? (maybe I didn't understand your question; but Toronto is the new studio under Raymond, been working on patriots and Blacklist; no other SC in development as far as I know)

Maybe you mean the Montreal studio?

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
such as... Madden?

We also had the chance to know about FIFA! YAY!
My N-gage said hallo...

I really hope Splinte cell comes to Wii U, together with a lot of other stuffs. But, when I was anticipating in the speculation thread that the absolute silence of third party support was NOT related the the NDA but to the lack of support itself (with AC3, Injustice and Project CARS as uniques exceptions, that testified my point) calling the Wii U = Wiita comparing this issue to the one that also Vita is facing, a lot of gaffers told me that I was wrong.

Unfortunately, I wasn't. All major third party AAA titles are still missing Nintendo home consoles, with very few exceptions....and this is sad, considering the HW that should allow simple ports. It's sad and scarying.

I read somewhere that the montreal studio is working on this.
I remember Raymond speaking of how her team is tired of making shooters, etc. and speaking about Splinter Cell etc.

But Montreal has been working on Watchdogs apparently; I guess it should have taken a lot of their resources.

and sorry if I was dick in my previous post.

Top Bottom