• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2012 II | Welcome Home Eureka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Fate/Stay Night 05:

I've got my Guardian and the cute girl Sakura over for dinner, they won't misunderstand when I bring in a completely foreign chick to the dinner table, right?

Right?

Shirou LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Going to school without my Servant, no one will attempt to get to me right? Not even the Master who I know full well goes to school with me right?

Right?

Shirou LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Told you.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
5qeIx.jpg

Wut

Gundam Age 28

Well that was fun. Guess I enjoyed Asemu Zehearto overall, definitely that aspect was missing from gen 1 with Flit, who had like no rival until Desil.
I like how Zehearto will be with us in gen 3, just hope wont die as fast as Desil did. Flit taking the EFF politics by storm was nice and the epic music when Asemu defeated Zant was cool.

Vegan suits superior in gen 2 than the EFFs, Zeydra ftw. On to Kio Asano and gen 3.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I doubt it was a lurker. This thread moves too fast for a lurker to notice such a comment.

I am sure most of these submissions come from regulars.

It's time for a good old-fashioned AnimeGAF inquisition.

I kinda like those shirts. But they'd be cooler with EVERYONE'S pirate logo splattered on.

I would buy that shirt and I would wear it. Hawaiian shirts are kind of my thing. Sadly, Japan doesn't make clothing for non-stick people.

Bebpo

Banned
Aquarion Evol 16

WTF, the new OP doesn't have a single frame of new animation. It's just a clip AMV of ep1-15. HOW CAN YOU BE THAT LAZY, SATELLITE!?!?

trejo

Aquarion Evol 16

WTF, the new OP doesn't have a single frame of new animation. It's just a clip AMV of ep1-15. HOW CAN YOU BE THAT LAZY, SATELLITE!?!?

They probably don't give a fuck anymore. And to be honest, after
"Happy birthday!"
neither do I.

Do I appear to be blushing to you?

For all I know your shoulders and knees could all be blushing as well.

Ultimadrago

It's time for a good old-fashioned AnimeGAF inquisition.

Ha! You finally figured it out, eh!

Did you think my introduction was a coincidence?

That the transport to Community after my joining was a coincidence?

That I watched these terrible recommendations because I was y'all "friend"?

Don't make me laugh!

I only joined for more power! Power is my only companion!
Ahahahaha!

BluWacky

Aquarion Evol 16

That's exactly what they did for the second OP of the original series, too. It's just an excuse to get another Akino single out of the show, I suspect.

survivor

Banned
Chihayafuru 2

Fuck you Taichi, you lying cheating asshole. There is a special place in hell for you

I'm really enjoying the pacing of the anime so far and Chihaya is cute too.

madp

The Light of El Cantare

That the transport to Community after my membership was a coincidence?

Don't make me laugh!

Ahahahaha!

Nicpr.jpg

trejo

Chihayafuru 2

Fuck you Taichi, you lying cheating asshole. There is a special place in hell for you

So I take it you're an
Arata x Chihaya
kinda guy?

Danj

Somebody should make the Yami to Boushi hat into a TF2 hat. Now there is a virtual hat I'd definitely buy. It'd be worth grillions!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Fate Stay/Night 06:

I'm being attacked by a Servant! I will surely die if I don't summon Saber to aid me!

I'm not going to summon her. She's like, not going to mind that I try to be a stupid ponce right? While I'm at it, why don't I just taunt the Servant who's kicking my ass! I'm so smart!

Then after getting my ass saved, I'll just volunteer my techniques to my enemy right? That can't POSSIBLY backfire later, right?

Shirou LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Joule

[Emma: A Victorian Romance] - 3
In all seriousness, Hakim is exactly the character the show needs right now to stop it getting bogged down in extremely polite discussions of parasols. He gets stuff done.
His interactions with William and Emma are always interesting. Iirc he was supposed to be a rival to William but that changed as the plot progressed. His placement in the series was really needed as a foil to William's reserved character and to show a different set of values compared to that of Victorian England. The guy also parades in elephants and servants.

I should give the anime a go sometime. Really enjoyed reading the manga.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
His interactions with William and Emma are always interesting. Iirc he was supposed to be a rival to William but that changed as the plot progressed. His placement in the series was really needed as a foil to William's reserved character and to show a different set of values compared to that of Victorian England. The guy also parades in elephants and servants.

I should give the anime a go sometime. Really enjoyed reading the manga.
Nozimi needs to dub this and trick Downtown Abbey weirdos into watching it. So much classism and soapiness.

cajunator

Banned

This is becoming frighteningly regular.

Erm... well.. I um... will have to add that to my gaming backlog. Yes.

You are a disciple of Cute.

That the transport to Community after my joining was a coincidence?

Don't make me laugh!

Ahahahaha!

I like the cut of your jib. Keep it up!

Chihayafuru 2

You have only just begun. You will like Taichi a lot more later probably.

Somebody should make the Yami to Boushi hat into a TF2 hat. Now there is a virtual hat I'd definitely buy. It'd be worth grillions!

Lillith's hat will destroy the Earth. I don't know how but that hat's up to something.

It's all about Team Arata.

and by that you meant Team Taichi. Its ok I make typos a lot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom