• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix Europe has designed a classic PS1 case of Rise Of The Tomb Raider on PS4

https://twitter.com/PlayStationUK/status/785759562603327489

CueoPblWYAAR_Vf.jpg

CueUJ_rWYAAnWbU.jpg

CueUJ9mWgAA920p.jpg

CueUJ-DWcAAw4UY.jpg

Playstation UK is also selling a 1TB PS4 Slim Bundle with Rise Of The Tomb Raider & Uncharted 4 to celebrate the release

Anth0ny

yo they even did the back of the case, hearkening back to the days when the back of a game wasn't like 80% legal text

Very nice. Should be in Saturn case too. That version did come out first.

I do applaud Square Enix's efforts for this anniversary. At least they tried unlike several other companies. But I did pick this up on Xbox and PC. Don't feel like buying it again at the moment.

Guymelef

I have the feeling that we are seeing more marketing for PS4 ROTR from S-E and Sony that Microsoft did with XB version...

Ponn

Banned
I can't help but feel SE is trying really hard to make people forget this is a year old game and convince them to pay full price for it.

I can't help but feel SE is trying really hard to make people forget this is a year old game and convince them to pay full price for it.

Its definitely being pushed harder then I have seen just about any year old port.

I guess SE gotta try scrape that money back somehow.

Top Bottom