• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix, where is the FFXIII Collection?

ShadowLag

FFXIII has a great battle system, but it doesn't let you properly utilize it until chapter 13. I spent untold numbers of hours getting 100% in that game despite knowing it was a mediocre FF with a good battle system.

It deserves a proper remaster with some gameplay and level design tweaks.

Myths

Where are the Final Fantasy Classics 1-6 and tactics.

A collection like how capcom done Megaman/ Megaman X or how Konami done Castlevania / Contra would be good...
Was gonna say the same thing. before they add anything XIII, where’s my V and VI remake... also where’s the cut content from XII...

killatopak

I love the games but the original needs some work done.

Something similar to FFX international version where they change the sphere grid system. It needs to free up the crystarium system’s linearity especially in the early stages of the game.

Some changes to the tutorial on systems is needed as well since the battle system only really opens up in the later stages of the game. I’m thinking a separate game mode where you can access it much earlier with enemies balanced to that change. Something akin to Odin Sphere Leifthrasir where you can choose between the original system and the newly balanced one with gameplay changes.

Majukun

haven't played 2 or lightning returns. but the first game is genuinely one of the worst if not THE worst game i have ever played that is not technically broken, useless to say i have no interest in a collection

BaneIsPain

One of few games that I can’t make it halfway. It feels so bland.
Hey, I wouldn’t mind to add a new collection for upgrade version.

FFXIII hater idiots letting the series live rent free in their very empty heads as usual. No surprise there.
Imagine actually liking FFXIII...

puke GIF

Throw Up Tim And Eric GIF by Adult Swim

puke throws up GIF

I bought XIII on PC back then and it ran like absolute poop to the point I gave up after 10 hours, fps from 25 to 60 just fluctuating constantlly. I imagine a modern CPU can probably bruteforce a smoother framerate, but back when it came out it was a fucking mess. I wouldn't mind a PS5 version at 4k60.

Guess again. Still fluctuates like shit and you can’t use proper resolutions with modern pc. You need to use cheat engine just to change the resolution

Top Bottom