• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

St Johns Wort

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started taking this stuff a few weeks ago and man

I dont get angry anymore

my OCD, hypochondria, and I guess depression seem alot less too

hell ive got class starting in 2 weeks and still havent registered (this friday is walkins)

and I COULDNT GIVE A FUCK

:D

Zilch

Banned
I've seriously been thinking about taking this, as opposed to getting on anti-depressants. It works, I take it?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Yeah St. Johns Wort works really well for some people. Others it can make them to lethargic. I suggest 5HTP every night before bed. Keeps the serotonin levels going nicely. Helps most people lead a more relaxed, positive life.
And note: St' Johns Wort makes you photo-sensitive. So don't go out in the sun without sunscreen on our you migth fry.

Tritroid

I used to grow this stuff. (I'm pretty big on herbs and what-not. It's a cheaper means of healing ailments than actually purchasing a drug.)

Spotted%20St%20John's%20Wort%20cropped%205x7%20resized%20s1x%20Umstead%20Coaltion%20P8010053.jpg

Just boil up a few of the leaves, and bingo. Instant drug.

Ronabo

We had a thread a few months back on the old board about it.

I myself started taking it after reading the post that started it. After about a month I noticed it really improved my mood and energy for just about everything. I recommend trying it for a month. The stuff is cheap, so most of you guys don't have an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom