• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stadia Pro gets 6 games for June including Panzer Dragoon and ESO

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Elder Scrolls Online (even though I assume it's just the base game) is a good get for Stadia. Not only is it a fun game, but it's also a massive download on other platforms which means it'll really show off Stadia's "start playing instantly" marketing. It's also a game that people who enjoy ESO will inevitably play for hundreds of hours, meaning it'll really put Stadia's pricing model to the test.

wolywood

Elder Scrolls Online (even though I assume it's just the base game) is a good get for Stadia. Not only is it a fun game, but it's also a massive download on other platforms which means it'll really show off Stadia's "start playing instantly" marketing. It's also a game that people who enjoy ESO will inevitably play for hundreds of hours, meaning it'll really put Stadia's pricing model to the test.

And crossplay functionality with PC will ensure that it's not a ghost town like a lot of other Stadia titles.

Skyfox

Hope Panzeer won't be too pricey - glad I held off getting it on Switch!

I picked up MK 11 aftermath bundle on Stadia last night and it is outrageously amazing.

I already had Mk11 on switch and it was reasonably cool. Next to Stadia it's dog shit.

I think I'm becoming a believer boys.

Xcloud and ps4 remote play are simply not as good.

They just need to fill up that library some more but I'll be buying here from now on. Stadia is going to be my main.

Last edited:

niilokin

I have over month left of the free Pro period when ESO comes, and the base game with Morrowind chapter is going to be free for Pro subscribers so I'm going to try the fuck out of it.

Top Bottom