• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Ocean The Divine Force Releases 10-27-2022

Looks decent enough. I just hope its more like 1-4 and less like the last one, which was so bland and uninteresting that I couldn't make it out of the first 3 hours, no matter how many times I tried.

Go_Ly_Dow

Haven't played the series since 3.

I want it to be good, but have little hope with the current creative leads.

NahaNago

The game looks like a star ocean game and they really seem to be going hard into waifus . I really do not like the look of the main guy character but this will still be a day one purchase. All of these collections from Capcom got me craving a star ocean collection since I never played the first 2 games.

I feel bad for Star Ocean. The last good one was Second Story on PS1 probably a hundred years ago... some people inexplicably have fond memories of the third game from 2003, even though the only good thing about it was the hilarious plot twist. Nobody on earth could care about Last Hope (beyond Edge Maverick being a funny name) or whatever the more recent game was called. And yet they keep going. Square Enix puts money into the dumbest shit.

Chukhopops

What the fuck kind of discount brand protagonist is that?

d1j4tjk.jpg

They should have called him SHOLK.

This makes me appreciate the other SE action-RPGs more, they’re not that bad compared to this.

Man I miss Star Ocean 2, what a great game.

Top Bottom