• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Trek: Borg Remastered

Vyse

Gold Member
Game came out in 1996 and uses repurposed Voyager sets. It was filmed at the same time as First Contact. It's set 10 years after Wolf 359 where Q sends the main character back in time to that battle.
Big Star Trek fan. I live in Las Vegas and was able to go to the Star Trek experience at the Hilton when it was here years ago. So cool. They seriously had people in full Kilngon costumes at Quarks bar. The ride was really fun as well.

Rayderism

Marked for assimilation.

Makes me wonder what Screaming Villains is up to.....you know, the people who made those SegaCD remasters (Corpse Killer, Night Trap, Ground Zero Texas, etc.) last gen. I liked most of those, so I'm sure I'll like this. Especially considering it's fashioned during the TNG era of Star Trek.

DaGwaphics

Interesting, I've never seen anything about it before. Even though I was watching Voyager and reading a lot of Star-Trek stuff at that time.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Would be good to get a remaster (or Steam edition) of A Final Unity - loved that game.

The intro, with its tight urgent pacing, music, and awesome scene composition, remains one of my all-time favorite sequences.

Last edited:
star trek spock GIF

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This is awesome, thanks for posting!

Top Bottom