• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront II Beta Details and Offline Arcade Mode Info

bombshell

Strange that Amazon US can't offer physical pre-order when Amazon UK can. I have it pre-ordered there ready to cancel when I get beta access.

ctfg23

Also, heads up, EA isn’t offering a physical pre-order on Amazon yet so that the pre-order and cancel trick to get a Beta code won’t work here.

Physical pre-orders will presumably open after the early access period of the Beta.
It used to be up for a short time and then they took it down. I pre-ordered from there so I wonder if I'll get a code.

Raide

Massive shame about the lack OF MP splitscreen but the game will get a load of playtime in my house. Got the 1X on order, so maybe I just plug them in side by side and play MP haha.

Heads up. If you preordered very early from BestBuy, like in April, you might not have the preorder bonuses attached to your order. I just noticed that my order didn't, so I cancelled and reordered.

Reposting from the OT:

If you want to get a beta code for one cent, then you can do this method which is actually legit. Browsing Reddit and I found this post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBat...ode_for_1_all/

Apparently, on Best Buy using the mobile app, if you select the Included Free option, you are granted with the option of purchasing the SWBF2 Beta Code for only 1 cent. I've already received the email and redeemed the code.

This works for ALL platforms, however the price may differ. For Xbox, it was $1. Although PS4 was 1 cent and PC was 10 cents.

Am I fucked with an i7 4790k ? not recommended, dang

I don't know what's up with inflated system requirements in some games, these don't even make any sense. The i7 6700 is on another level compared to the FX 8370, the same thing with the i7 4790K. The i7 4790K will be perfectly fine if you're targeting 60 fps, I don't know about 120+ fps though as we haven't been able to play the game yet.

Top Bottom