• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order — Official Reveal Trailer

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Yes sir, I’ll do the same. Developers must know that SP games are still important and more important than MP

Me too! All I need is for this game to get at least a 70% quality score from Metacritic and I'm buying it.

Ozrimandias

- No Gameplay
- Generic type of trailer
- "Avengers" type of music (not orchestral like joel mcneally in "Shadows of the Empire" in N64 that fits with John
Williams amazing score)

Honestly, it doesnt look promising.

prag16

Banned
I don't know why we're assuming the game will undoubtedly be bad. Maybe not GOTY material, but I thought people around these parts at least somewhat trusted Respawn. Apex and Titanfall 2 were well received.

That said, the gameplay that was shown, while it looked like it has potential, didn't seem that great. My main complaint is that the enemies seem to be EXTREMELY slow and stupid. It almost looked like how they'd behave in a turn based RPG like KOTOR, waiting to shoot until the other enemy was done or until the player was done. And there was one scene where the player very noisily does a "stealth" lightsaber impalement takedown literally 6 inches away from another enemy, and the other enemy doesn't flinch.

I can't imagine the combat is final. Unless that was some kind of "super easy" difficulty level. But we'll see.

Last edited:
Top Bottom