• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starbound developer shows new image of its 'Advance Wars meets Fire Emblem' game

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Is that a viking commanding a band of corgis?

Sold.

Woah.

Consider me in.

Although, the Starbound dev cycle was... less than ideal for me. My fault for jumping in too early during beta period expecting more (the game helped foster excitement and build expectations).

This looks gdlk though.

Rongolian

Banned
IN MY VEINS!

If they include ability to branch-promote units I'm sold. I just hope they can develop a compelling campaign and not have to rely on fan-made content or multiplayer to sell the game

Platy

One of the pictures in this tweet shows a battle mockup from one of Chucklefish's artist

CpRuiWgXYAAshVn.jpg

hey she lived in my city =D

I've yet to play a good Advance Wars clone, but here's hoping.

I've been disappointed too many times to feel hype for it, though

woopWOOP

Damn, looks real neat, but it's mostly AW with a bit of FE's medieval fantasy then? I can dig it. Units earning EXP too would be pretty rad, kinda like SNES AW I guess.

Top Bottom