• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STARFIELD - internal memo from Todd Howard sent today to colleagues

Seems like many here has never worked for important project that took many years to be done by large team with big budget etc...
Such memo/mail is simply normal in such situation.

Neff

Early access is a shit practice and I refuse to support it. We should be experiencing event games like this as a community, not divided as a FOMO-exploited elite fringe or a spoiler-dodging frugal majority. I can easily afford it but it's borderline anti-social and they can fuck off.

Alebrije

7xku8l.jpg

Tomeru

This is how you now when a person is balls deep in to those corpo butts.

They get triggered even when a PR memo is getting critsized for being cringy PR pooop.

So yeah keep going "friend"...... or better yet go to a mirror and get a deep look into yourself and ask (why do i like to lick corpo butts so much).

Untill then good luck in your future corpo licking endeavours!
Lmao what? I was joking 😂

KungFucius

King Snowflake
aka fast travel
Fast travel and not exploring anything because even the cities are boring as fuck. The game is bloated with content and tries to make you feel like it is worth it by making skills extremely expensive. FFS you need to play for several work weeks to get to a level equivalent to what you could get in Skyrim at 50 hours or so. Shit.

Speaking of shit, I need to put in another hour so I can end this fucking game and delete it from my computer.

Top Bottom