• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2013 V - Message Modbot for Good Time 1-800-555-READOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tellaerin

Oh bleh. The Hotline Miami update apparently broke the sound for me somehow. I get no sound or music if I play the updated version. (Which is admittedly better than the people who can't get the updated version to run at all without CTD, but still kinda sucks. :s )

Oh bleh. The Hotline Miami update apparently broke the sound for me somehow. I get no sound or music if I play the updated version. (Which is admittedly better than the people who can't get the updated version to run at all without CTD, but still kinda sucks. :s )
Try rebooting, it worked before the patch(sound issue).

Deques

If you get into that bundle, do we get a copy of you if we pay $1? Or are you only available if we beat the average?

Uhm?
If I buy the bundle I would split it evenly. There is no $1 or beat the average in this bundle that I am aware of. It's not a humble bundle

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Just looked at my account history to check how long ago I got Lost Planet 3 (3 1/2 weeks) which I'm finally playing now and I noticed how many games I got the past few months, but especially August...

MoESbrG.gif

Right now what I really want to play is KoFXIII.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Play it in the dark... with headphones on... and a single moth in the room... naked.

Uhm?
If I buy the bundle I would split it evenly. There is no $1 or beat the average in this bundle that I am aware of. It's not a humble bundle

He was joking. The wording in your post made it seem like "Deques" was part of the bundle and he wondered if you were a Beat the Average item or not.

Weird, game is screwing up and loading grey now for some reason. Guess the blacks are being crushed? Even the steam overlay has this issue, the menu graphics are fine but you get in game and things are blue. Ugh, and it forces you to RESTART to change resolutions and other basic things.

Well, Amnesia is currently broken on a graphical level. Blue haze to everything after the first time you play, constant tearing unless you force it via a control panel, and it even causes the steam overlay itself to load light grey. Guess I'll play it tonight, needed to get some rest anyway. Wish I hadn't bothered staying up though.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
First impressions of Amnesia AMFP are not exactly glowing :|

This was supposed to be an amazing time to be a horror fan :|

I played more Outlast and I just don't find it scary. It's gotten me with two jump scares, but ever since the first enemy encounter I've just found the whole thing very annoying.

Are they hazy?

Bluey and crashy with a menu system my cat could have designed, if she phoned it in after a really long week where nothing seemed to go right.

Unless smurfs start jumping out of cupboards, which would be pretty cool; I'm going to keep playing with a rather dubious look on my face.

Bluey and crashy with a menu system my cat could have designed if she phoned it in after a really long week where nothing seemed to go right.

Unless smurfs start jumping out of cupboards...which would be pretty cool, I'm going to keep playing with a dubious look on my face.

Stop playing the game for now, it's bugged. The haze shouldn't be there and it wasn't the first time I played. You'll also notice the game actually looks normal for a second or two before the haze pops in. You can continue of course but it'll likely hinder the experience. Further evidence as to it being a bug is if you check your steam overlay(open a chat window) you'll notice the color is off compared to how it normally is. Not sure what it could be.

Knurek

Started my first FEZ game, so far (8 cubes + 1 anti-cube collected) so good.

Not really looking forward to translating all that ancient language by hand (seen some pics Salsa posted here), wish the game would let you use some tool to translate them. What I've seen so far was good, though, especially Disasterpiece's score is so good.

Acccent

Started my first FEZ game, so far (8 cubes + 1 anti-cube collected) so good.

Not really looking forward to translating all that ancient language by hand (seen some pics Salsa posted here), wish the game would let you use some tool to translate them. What I've seen so far was good, though, especially Disasterpiece's score is so good.

You don't need to do any of it as long as you're happy with 90% completion

Arthea

I played some of free Awesomenauts, and it doesn't seem that awesome to me. I also didn't get how are one is supposed to play short range guys there, seems way too disadvantageous.
Kinda glad I didn't buy it when it went on sale.
It doesn't have singleplay except of practice mode, does it?

Aaron

Sanctum 2 is really damn great. More people should play it. Fixes all the problems I had with the first game, is great for quick bursts, has cool co-op and character progression, and is just amazing to look at. Give the demo a spin, and if you buy the pack on GMG it also comes with the first DLC (besides the previous game).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom