• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoemonk

Has the Walking Dead Season Two pass gone on sale ever? I just noticed that it's on sale on PS+ this week but I'd prefer it on PC.

Milamber

Two thumbs?

5O6h289.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spare:
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Major Mayhem -- MB-E96DA050BD0E9269 - Taken by Kiru

2/10 for effort: you could have used the larger source images. :p

wonder if it'll pop up for BeMine Anniversary too

It's there also, as Turf said.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Major Mayhem now up for the Groupees Be Mine Anniversary bundle.
Thanks for the heads-up!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Major Mayhem -- MB-E684148F3889AEA2 - Taken by Arthea

Parsnip

I can't read those huge reviews, as I try to work, what is so bad about it, that those low scores keep popping up?
No idea, I haven't read a single review. :p I hear there's a short stealth section and people who are bad at games are really really bad at that section.

I'm keeping myself away from most things LoS2 because I'm still waiting for MoFHD PC.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Well to a certain extent. When you click on Eat's profile he only has 162 games and it appears that he 'owns' stuff only released after his account got supercharged.

Valve not fixing this seems weird to me: it'd be fairly easy to tell Steam to look at the Press Master and Master subs and count the games/DLC as games/DLC. In fact, when the current Steam Community went into beta the Valve employees who were in the Games Collectors group were going to kick themselves out because as far as their profile figures were concerned they were all under the 500-game threshold. ;) But of course the rules were updated slightly:

This group is for the peoples that collect games, just because... they`re entertaining. ^^
You`ll need a bit of a start collection to join: 500 games. (Sub61 games will also count.)
An exception will be made for Steamworks Developers.

Monkeythumbz

Communications Manager, nDreams
Nosgoth has micro-transactions that run up to 80$? No thanks, I don't care if you're calling them "sidegrades", I'm not supporting this.

Not until the big chain retail stores die out, and probably not even then.

Just FYI, there's currently nothing in Nosgoth's in-game store that costs $80 - you can buy big bundles of Runestones (the game's premium currency) for 80 bucks, but that's not for a single in-game item microtransaction.

Ban Puncher

Right, that's an invite sent to every account listed the past couple of pages.

Anyone feel like shooting me a SteamGAF group invite, that would be just grand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom