• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August 2015 - Three versions of Windows since the last Half-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deques

52ad4727-cantdodge_0l603w0l403w000000.png

Nice!

Ludens

Banned
Still holding false hope that they offer something to everyone who held onto their copies of batman.

Me too. I really hope for Mad Max, since I pretty much own all WB games and I don't really want Mortal Kombat X, Dying Light or Lego Batman 3 (I would play them, but Mad Max is more appealing even if, as stated by the reviews, it has some faults). But I'm also sure it won't happen and we'll get a batmobile skin instead.

Still holding false hope that they offer something to everyone who held onto their copies of batman.

If they were gonna drop the free Mad Max bomb (a?) they would have done so by now, I think they'll patch it to be a decent port and call it a day. As shitty as the situation is, the worst of the bad PR is over now, they don't have a huge incentive to smooth over the cracks like they did a month ago.

Whenever it is available for purchase it might be 50% off, but for people who already have it...I can't see WB spontaneously giving a shit now, when they haven't for years.

L.O.R.D

why everything is super expansive in Sweden ?
my friend is trying to buy PS4 controller to use it on his PC
but it cost around 700 Krona ( $82 )

dex3108

I am just waiting to see what price WB will put when they bring back Batman AK on store. And how much they will charge for Season Pass XD

Chariot

Sweden was always super expansive. Up until they didn't manage to beat Brandenburg, marking the slow fall of Sweden and the rise of future Prussia.

I am just waiting to see what price WB will put when they bring back Batman AK on store. And how much they will charge for Season Pass XD

When it goes back up it will be discounted for sure, if they dump it back on steam at 50 quid...that wouldn't go well for them, at all.

L.O.R.D

Sweden was always super expansive. Up until they didn't manage to beat Brandenburg, marking the slow fall of Sweden and the rise of future Prussia.

how the internet speed there ?
he is living in a camp and trying to get good internet because he can't play dota2 with public internet

Deques

Welcome to Sweden! Where did you friend find such a controller for 700kr? There are places that are a bit cheaper, ie 590kr in Elgiganten

how the internet speed there ?
he is living in a camp and trying to get good internet because he can't play dota2 with public internet

Internet here is great!

Doubtful since it's an Austrian shop. 10%13Z gets you a further -10% btw. If it doesn't work I can buy a few keys.
10%13Z doesn't work for me sadly. Bought it still, 25 Cents. Kleinvieh macht auch Mist aber eh
Morning SteamGAF. Here have some games :D

Some of those are Steam gifts so if you have any issues redeeming them contact me. And Life is Strange is full game with all episodes.
Wow dex, this is sweet of you. Even the full season of LiS! Let's see what the fuss is about.. hopefully ;)

Vuze

Yes, but the game has those exclusive Nvidia effects, so I was expecting some drivers.
I'm sure there'll be some optimizated drivers up soon, they have a close collaboration going for TPP/GZ after all (Nvidia providing demo stations, the voucher thing, etc).
Also I don't think TPP offers any Gameworks effects, does it?

Steam is being weird to me on browser and client. Trying to access market or activity feed, instead it redirects me to login page, i login, sends me code to input because according to it i'm using a different computer/browser or been awhile. okay, Steam...i input the code and then it takes me to login page again. :/

Anyone else having the same issue?

Spaghetti

I'm sure there'll have some optimizated drivers up soon, they have a close collaboration going for TPP/GZ after all (Nvidia providing demo stations, the voucher thing, etc).
Also I don't think TPP offers any Gameworks effects, does it?
there were vague mentions in an nvidia blog about helping with effects but we don't know if that means gameworks or not yet.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Madridista, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Madridista, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Portal 2 -- MB-81E98FA4CD98DC2F - Taken by bobnowhere. 8 entrants total.

t1441024643z1.png

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller

Close Your Eyes

Whelp, did it. Close Your Eyes is now live. It was a shorter, slopier project, but I hope you guys enjoy. Be interesting to see how response goes to such a project, positive or negative. I am a critical person on it, but I know the previous version of the game was well-received, so who knows? The Goodie Bag DLC will be out in the next couple weeks.

ss_3939838849c37cacace5795cbcca974ccbbb6b25.600x338.jpg
ss_1be2da05a2f80e114f92f566916dedbc08ae5c2a.600x338.jpg

where's my fucking phantom pain

In steam of course. :p

Close Your Eyes

Whelp, did it. Close Your Eyes is now live. It was a shorter, slopier project, but I hope you guys enjoy. Be interesting to see how response goes to such a project, positive or negative. I am a critical person on it, but I know the previous version of the game was well-received, so who knows? The Goodie Bag DLC will be out in the next couple weeks.
Nice! Congrats on the release!!!

So nuuvem has to approve all orders now? Took around 12 hours to conform the order and it got a special payment approved email.

Edit: Email, not ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom