• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

4.1GB update for The Evil Within with these incredibly in depth patch notes...

- Performance optimizations on Higher end GPU systems
- Fix for “The Power of Three” achievement unlocking incorrectly after upgrading the same weapon three times
- Count-based achievement progress persists when loading earlier saves for some trophies.

give me performance optimization on lower end GPUs pl0x

iosefe

I7Ufybq.png

Mystery Game -- MB-EB6ABBD6BC5CDCCA - Taken by iosefe

Good luck winning the PIF giveaways, Anon

Parsnip

Same here, I redeemed it directly and they have removed it from my GG account but it's still on my Steam, so I'm playing it right now till they do remove it.XD

Finland here also.:D Though originally from Sweden, here for studies.

Looks like it just vanished from my gg library as well.
The suspense is killing me.

edit: Got an email about the refund, I guess the key will be revoked soon then?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

I7Ufybq.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-0089EF59FC7640FF - Taken by drizzle - Taken by Tellaerin

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Looks like it just vanished from my gg library as well.
The suspense is killing me.

edit: Got an email about the refund, I guess the key will be revoked soon then?

It'll likely be some hours before keys are revoked. GamersGate has to tell Squeenix what happened, Squeenix then has to ask Valve to revoke the keys, and finally Valve has to take action.

Parsnip

It'll likely be some hours before keys are revoked. GamersGate has to tell Squeenix what happened, Squeenix then has to ask Valve to revoke the keys, and finally Valve has to take action.

I guess I better idle it for cards sooner rather than later.

Speevy

Banned
So what games are really hot on everyone's want list?

Is there anything that everyone wants that's been released in the last few months? I'm mainly looking for gift ideas of games that are different from the giveaways that might have occurred a few months ago.

Is there anything that everyone wants that's been released in the last few months? I'm mainly looking for gift ideas of games that are different from the giveaways that might not have occurred a few months ago.

MGS5

/topic

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Hi,

I thought I didn't own a few of them. I was mistaken. All the keys should be good, if not please contact me and I will try to resolve any issues.

ModBot said:
Instructions for everyone:

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Casimir, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Post Master -- MB-C5FDB3D0829D1FDF - Taken by gaiadyne
Zoo Park -- MB-5B0019E051C7FDE4 - Taken by drakaenae
Farming World -- MB-6C85E82DEB65FBEA - Taken by Benedict
Lunar Flight -- MB-0907D6DB9EB63173 - Taken by Abomination
Rescue: Everyday Heroes -- MB-88AD2C2984F1BE80 - Taken by bluechox2

I remember that. It wasn't even the stupidest thing to happen that month though.

That was a crazy month

It's a prime example of why social media accounts should be anonymous if you are not running a PR account.

_hekk05

Banned

Is there anything that everyone wants that's been released in the last few months? I'm mainly looking for gift ideas of games that are different from the giveaways that might have occurred a few months ago.

Wasteland 2 for me

*wink*

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Valkyria Chronicles
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
The Legend of Korra
Geometry Wars 3

are all good choices I think.

zkylon

zkylewd
Screen_06.png

alert gaben and get this on steam immediately.

pls no more tallarin dream pictures

ff13 and this war of mine for me

common theme is random zkylon whims

There's gonna be a lot of disappointed people with Ground Zeroes depending on that price.

unless it's $5-10, then there will be a lot of GZ newbies disappointed by that game in general. I paid $20 for a disc version on the PS4 and plowed through it in 100 minutes, and that includes restarts from deaths and me sneaking around and taking my time. I spent probably more time listening to the radio plays in the menu than playing the game, but i guess that's more my bad since i don't care for doing the side stuff or extra missions they threw in there.

Chariot

I am still looking at WORLD END ECONOMiCA
Visual Novels in general should've been raffled more often. We mostly have them in as gag, no.

Tellaerin

Well, the "mystery game" I just won was Ballpoint Universe: Infinite, which I already own. Is there even a point in me re-raffling this key? >.>

iosefe

does this help?

I finally beat the first level of Volgarr. We all just consider it done there and move on with our lives, right?

Korra, Roundabout, and Grimrock II.

Roundabout looks amazing.

dot

Dead or Alive 5
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Distance
Roundabout

:D

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
DLGamer has it up at 15 British Bucks with a self-imposed 7% discount, which practically confirms $20.

19.99 is what any sensible person expected anyway. cant wait for the "$=€ lol" rule tho

Shovel Knight and Divinity:OS

Tellaerin

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition is still sitting at the top of my wishlist, though I know my tastes aren't the most common. Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 are up there as well.

Well the good thing is that the Temple of Osiris cards drop pretty fast. Now to see how long it takes to get revoked. I'm quietly hoping they won't revoke it and I'll get the game for free. :)

topyy

ModBot said:
Instructions for topyy:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Shadow Warrior -- MB-52259C38AA35BBEC - Taken by TheLight. 6 entrants total.

t1418246320z1.png

Top Bottom