• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

fenners

Finally caught up with Jazzpunk.

Easily the best cartoon about virtual reality, drugs, and bad sushi that I've played today. Utterly hilarious, utterly well done. Nothing quite like this out there as adventure games go.

Khronico

Wow I have no idea whats going on in Verdun but I think I won my first match. Managed to scoot the front lines forward about 30 feet, which is about as good as your gonna get in WWI. Our french brothers in arms got gassed by the germans, I watched the whole thing from the safety of my trench; it was brutal.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
It is so damn weird that Croteam of all people are making a puzzle game based around existentialism. Croteam. I love it.
Also make Serious Sam 3, and don't make it suck like BFE kthybye

dot

Fair enough.
Hey I missed seeing you here!

Thanks. :) I didn't think anyone noticed... i'm more of a lurker now.

I'll probably start posting more when the winter seal starts, maybe.

January.

Can someone help me out. I want to take some screenshots of Master of Orion 2 and put them on Steam, but the Steam overlay doesn't work in the game. Help?

I am wondering this too, but for a different game.

Toshin

Dec already! god I forgot how time flies in this thread : )
I dunno if I'm ready for the next few weeks at all, steam and other wise -_-

Exuro

I just got back from thanksgiving break. Bought a DS4 since they were cheap and man is it slick. DS4Windows is really awesome and having the touchpad just in case I need to use the mouse is great as well. Cool to see that Steam already has support for the DS4(had to check hide ds4 so it wouldnt double input). I hope their controller api will be expanded to more than just their steam controller. It would be really cool to see games display whatever controller you're using in it's interface via the controller api.

zkylon

zkylewd
Sideboob?
what is physics?
What is this nonsense
I support all sides of the boob.
the fuck is this.

I don't discriminate. I support all sides of boobs.
sorry but any sort of "non-traditional" cleavage is dumb

lol just wanted to say how surprised I am to actually see you writing something with capital letters. :D
i offered orange to capitalize it myself but he said it wasn't needed

but serious people, i played many hours of dead state in beta and the game's very clunky and overambitious but it's really cool in the way only clunky overambitious games can be

Shadownet

Banned

tumblr_mipaokMkkt1s5haico1_500.gif
glad you're back.

iosefe

sorry but any sort of "non-traditional" cleavage is dumb

i offered orange to capitalize it myself but he said it wasn't needed

but serious people, i played many hours of dead state in beta and the game's very clunky and overambitious but it's really cool in the way only clunky overambitious games can be
I'm not disagreeing. It doesn't make much physical sense

iosefe

I am wondering this too, but for a different game.
I didn't realize you were a junior

man if you dont play graveyard or the horde mode in garden warfare its pretty much dead. good thing i only spent like $10 on it.

me0wish

man if you dont play graveyard or the horde mode in garden warfare its pretty much dead. good thing i only spent like $10 on it.

Would of easily been one of steam top played games.. G&G is pretty fun though, still hoping EA would cut the crap and release it on steam.

GaussTek

Oh damn, didn't know BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend was coming to Steam next month. This one is like the most complete/definitive version of Continuum Shift, right?

Hope Chrono Phantasma and Guilty Gear Xrd release soon too!

Would of easily been one of steam top played games.. G&G is pretty fun though, still hoping EA would cut the crap and release it on steam.

yea without a doubt. it sucks too cause the game is pretty fun. would benefit a lot if they released it on steam that way a bunch of new players come. i haven't even gotten to try like 3 of the modes in the game cause it sends me to empty lobbies.

well, I got work in the AM tomorrow + its going to be monday, the day I have the most work to do so I'm gonna catch some sleep. ._. hopefully i come outta work early tomorrow so I can finish up bayonetta 1 so i can go back to dragon age. feel guilty that im so close to the ending but just stopped playing it for smash wii u and origins.

Parsnip

People still posting in the November thread.
smh

I collected all collectables in AC Unity today. Well, almost all. Few things seem to be behind locked doors I probably need to open through some missions.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Uh.
C'mon now.

Rhaknar mentions underboob.
Shadownet mentions sideboob.
Zyklon says he hates boobs.

You do the math.

maybe thats not untraditional where he's from... which, if so, it sounds like a magical place :(

Ah, picked up a few things this sale, in preparation for my graphics card's arrival in a few days: Octodad: Dadliest Catch, Rogue Legacy, Saints Row IV Game of the Century Upgrade Pack*.

* I got an R9 270, so I picked out Alien Isolation, Sniper Elite 3, and Saints Row IV with my coupon. I like that Volition/Deep Silver offer a GOTC upgrade pack with all of the DLC for the price difference of Vanilla and GOTC; it's a nice idea for those who already have Vanilla.

iosefe

so...as someone who sitll has his PS2 and copies of Vice city and san Andreas, how worth is the franchise pack?

denx

Divinity: Dragon Commander can give you that hot skeleton-wifey cleavage.

This made me remember I need to keep playing that game. Last time I played I was at the beginning of chapter 2 and choose the reptile lady as partner for some reason. Guess I would had chosen the elf lady if those guys weren't such hippies.

Derp

I only just found out Diablo 3 and the expansion are 50% off. Should i jump on them (or maybe just Diablo 3 without the expansion)? I'll only be playing solo, if that changes anything.

Top Bottom