• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2016 - Winter (Sale) Is Coming Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
while selling all my cards I needed a distraction, went on youtube for some tunes and fell down a Rhianna shaped hole and I cant get out. Time to leave this thread and join Popgaf I guess.

You're welcome to join PopGAF. The name is Rihanna and you better stan for the queen tbh. Anti is a great album XOXO

EDIT: Don't forget to use a gif for every post
2YkStTw.gif

dex3108

Nier Automata is good. It is a bit on simplistic side in the demo on Normal but combat is spectacular, 2B is graceful and animations are top notch. This will be great action game.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
this is the moment I find out SteamGaf is Popgaf in disguise isnt it?

Wok

I think I broke that steam economy thing, it wont let me list cards anymore and it wont let me "relist overpriced cards"

When I wanted to list my 2000 cards, I did it by batch of 100, like 2 batches a day for 10 days.

There is some kind of buffer somewhere in the process (on Valve side) that gets full and you have to wait for it to slowly empty.

Nabs

Welp.

Games that I'll keep my eye on, but probably won't buy because they won't be cheap enough: Turok, Xenus 2, Invisible Inc, Dead Rising, Momodoria: RUtM, Shantae - Pirate's Curse, Skullgirls upgrade, Creepy Castle, GoNNER, Steamworld Heist, Hyper Light Drifter, Salt and Sanctuary, Environmental Station Alpha, Velocity 2X.

zkylon

zkylewd
i wonder if state of decay is somewhat similar to dragon's dogma

like in a b tier ambitious weird thing about just exploring and shit

Ozium

Welp.

Games that I'll keep my eye on, but probably won't buy because they won't be cheap enough: Turok, Xenus 2, Invisible Inc, Dead Rising, Momodoria: RUtM, Shantae - Pirate's Curse, Skullgirls upgrade, Creepy Castle, GoNNER, Steamworld Heist, Hyper Light Drifter, Salt and Sanctuary, Environmental Station Alpha, Velocity 2X.

ooh forgot about turok and gonner

gonner is new though so probably won't be too deep of a discount

also we need some hot ass price mistakes

Rhaknar

Welp.

Invisible Inc will be a humble monthly game. You know it is true Nabs.

i wonder if state of decay is somewhat similar to dragon's dogma

like in a b tier ambitious weird thing about just exploring and shit

its nothing like Dragons Dogma. Its shockingly awesome tho, I really should get back to it. Maybe if the remastered or whatever it is version goes cheap enough

Enviromental Station Alpha is either not all that good or I'am just really more terrible at metroidvanias then I thought I was at the time I played it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Steam is asking me to fill some Tax form because I sold 200 cards on the market place for pennies. What?

Valve is legally obligated to collect your tax information if you hit 200 listings in a calendar year, but you don't actually need to worry about anything unless your gross sales income from those listings exceeds $20,000. If you're not a US resident for tax purposes, though, you just "sign" a digital form declaring as much and the restriction is automatically lifted, unless you have a transaction from the US store on record, in which case you need to prove to Valve that you don't truly live in the US.

Grief.exe

Just had to throw this thread in the dumpster bin one last time before the New Year.

Thread content definitely improved over the course of the year though.

Nabs

Invisible Inc will be a humble monthly game. You know it is true Nabs.

I do. Same with Hyper Light, Furi, Salt and Sanctuary, and so on. Sales didn't kill indie games for me, bundles did. The Monthly was just the final blow.

Enviromental Station Alpha is either not all that good or I'am just really more terrible at metroidvanias then I thought I was at the time I played it.

I have a high tolerance for indievanias.

zkylon

zkylewd
my boss gave me a bit of budget to buy vive games on the sale

any suggestions?

its nothing like Dragons Dogma. Its shockingly awesome tho, I really should get back to it. Maybe if the remastered or whatever it is version goes cheap enough
maybe the comparison will only make sense to me heh

the two games i keep thinking when i think of dragons dogma are stalker and mount & blade, so you know, i take leaps :p

Anustart

Gave up on that re7 demo after like 5 minutes.

Tearing was unbelievable, and it's just not my style. Props to the guys who could play that demo for thousands of hours.

Rhaknar

I do. Same with Hyper Light, Furi, Salt and Sanctuary, and so on. Sales didn't kill indie games for me, bundles did. The Monthly was just the final blow.

yeah those are all good picks. Picks to assume they will make the humble monthly I mean. The "high profile indie game" as I call them.

its sad but it is what it is, its the monster they created.

Capcom games won't get big discounts I take it

why would you say that? Like there is absolutely no reason to assume this, at all.

Vamphuntr

Valve is legally obligated to collect your tax information if you hit 200 listings in a calendar year, but you don't actually need to worry about anything unless your gross sales income from those listings exceeds $20,000. If you're not a US resident for tax purposes, though, you just "sign" a digital form declaring as much and the restriction is automatically lifted, unless you have a transaction from the US store on record, in which case you need to prove to Valve that you don't truly live in the US.

Ah good thanks, I'm not a US citizen so I'm good then. People are buying cards with scripts I would think as I soon as I hit put on the marketplace it's sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom