• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Games Giveaway

IFireflyl

Gold Member
I created a bunch of game giveaways in the NeoGAF Giveaways section here:

I'll be entering more over the next few days if I can find the strength to not be lazy. If anything looks good, enter for a chance to win it. Good luck!

EDIT 1: The game "shapez" includes DLC. Whomever wins this giveaway will need to reach out to me so I can provide the Steam Key for the Puzzles DLC. The DLC code has been sent out.

EDIT 2: The game "Monster Train" includes DLC. Whomever wins this giveaway will need to reach out to me so I can provide the Steam Key for The Last Divinity DLC. The DLC code has been sent out.

EDIT 3: For those who aren't sure how to create a giveaway:

Click the navigation button at the top-left (the three horizontal lines on top of each other). You should see an arrow to the right of Giveaways that you can select. From there, choose "Create a giveaway".

October 16th, 2023 Update: My last round of giveaways have been submitted. Best of luck.

Last edited:

Draugoth

Gold Member
"A Few Games"

Dude literally giving away 109 titles.

Wish i could win the lottery so i would giveaway this much as well lol

Going to enter for a few games i'm interested in, huge thank you for the generosity for the community.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
900a58e5-1291-4f24-b432-6f93421d5470_text.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I need to sit down and through bunch of keys I have in Humble and such on this as well. Didn’t realize the functionality was there.
Same here. I have a bunch of random things, might try and do it since it's a long weekend here

Edit - So I went to the giveaways page linked in OP but couldn't see how to add something? Anyone can give a quick guide on how to add?

Last edited:

IFireflyl

Gold Member
Same here. I have a bunch of random things, might try and do it since it's a long weekend here

Edit - So I went to the giveaways page linked in OP but couldn't see how to add something? Anyone can give a quick guide on how to add?

Click the navigation button at the top-left (the three horizontal lines on top of each other). Then you should see an arrow to the right of Giveaways that you can select. From there, choose "Create a giveaway".

Last edited:
Click the navigation button at the top-left (the three horizontal lines on top of each other. Then you should see an arrow to the right of Giveaways that you can select. From there, choose "Create a giveaway".
Thanks mate. I can see it. Haven't gotten around to going through my humble purchases and what not yet though. Long weekend gone already. Feels like I achieved bugger all!

Fake

Is there an option to get deslited games on Steam? I forgot to get Sonic CD before they got mixed with that horrible Sonic Origins.

IFireflyl

Gold Member
Is there an option to get deslited games on Steam? I forgot to get Sonic CD before they got mixed with that horrible Sonic Origins.

Any delisted game can still be redeemed with a valid Steam key. Delisting it just pulls it from the store for new purchases, meaning no new keys can be generated from a sale. Existing Steam keys are still valid.

Fake

Any delisted game can still be redeemed with a valid Steam key. Delisting it just pulls it from the store for new purchases, meaning no new keys can be generated from a sale. Existing Steam keys are still valid.

Is there any place to get steam keys?

keefged4

The listing for Roarr! Jurassic Edition has incorrectly assigned the image for Quake 2 demo - apologies!

Top Bottom