• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ the explanation of the thread's title :D

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (angular graphics, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

F.E.A.R. 3 -- MB-7E9F5313778A1E57 - Taken by A Fish Aficionado

^ I'll try not to enter this!

Sober

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Morning all.

Played the first section of Wolfenstein yesterday, what an awesome start to the game. When the credits hit I was actually surprised all that was just the opening chapter, good stuff. Definitely keeping that in heavy rotation while I work through my recently bought games.

Benedict

Found these lying around:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Benedict:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Benedict, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Zeno Clash -- MB-7F1A960CED8C9DB6 - Taken by MTE. 1 entrants total.
Killing Floor -- MB-9022DEABDDCFD79D - Taken by Ozium. 3 entrants total.

t1405848666z1.png

Mono

ßthePenguin;121832164 said:
Good morning steamgaf!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=121826431&postcount=19982 is that Divinity? Looks great.

@Mono the Blackwell puzzle to get to Susan was a bit strange aswell, haha. No I'm stuck after that, but will find my way out. Time to start learning for that exam -_-

Good luck!!

Legacy has some strange puzzles that feel really out of place. If you play with the commentary mode on, the developer talks about how much he regrets putting those in there and how much he learned while making the other games. Really interesting commentary track if you're up for giving it another playthough once you beat it!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
new thread smell

Strider is fun, not that we need many reasons to prove that corrosivefrost is insane, but yeah, his hatred for the game like its ride to hell or bad rats is incomprehensible

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I really need a new lappy. I can't install all the games I want to play due to HDD space. Dedicated to various, uh media.

Tizoc

new thread smell

Strider is fun, not that we need many reasons to prove that corrosivefrost is insane, but yeah, his hatred for the game like its ride to hell or bad rats is incomprehensible

I have my theories on why he dislikes it.
I'm just gonna vote it as my GotY 2014 #1 just to spite him
I even bought it on PS3 the other day so my brother can play it instead of another replay of WD Season 1, not that I have anything against it, but he could go with more stuff to play on that thing nowadays

If I didn't have a backlog, I'd go back and replay:
Strider, DmC 2013 and Killer is Dead.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I really need a new lappy. I can't install all the games I want to play due to HDD space. Dedicated to various, uh media.

I'd like a latop that doesn't grind to a halt when 30 tabs are open and kick fans into high gear for no apparent reason. HP: Never again.

Copons

Apparently, we're 3 pages into the new thread and no one already said that Divinity: Original Sin is GOAT.

Guys, get a grip, you're an embarrassment.

God I wish I could play Divinity OS. My co-op partner had to go away, family stuff, and he made me swear I wouldn't start a single player game in the mean time.

aku:jiki

Legend of Grimrock is really good at surprising and cornering you... I was walking around, clearing room after room and finding secrets and I was like "lol floor 6 ain't shit!" and the game was like "oh yeah?" and cornered me with three of the giant enemy crabs out of nowhere. Just lost 45 minutes I now have to re-do.

Worst part is I'm 6 hours in and know I should be saving every 5 minutes because of this, and I still got cocky! :(

Shadownet

Banned
I know, and I read your post about the accident earlier! I hope everything is going ok now. Hit me up on Steam tomorrow (today?) if you want.

You got it man :D it's not like i'll be going anywhere tomorrow XD lol

Apparently, we're 3 pages into the new thread and no one already said that Divinity: Original Sin is GOAT.

Guys, get a grip, you're an embarrassment.

The Wolf Among Us the GOAT. What now son?

Chariot

I am scared of my PC. I want to clean it, but it's always a hassle. I wish I could just pour water in it and be done with it.

Tizoc

Hopefully someone can help out here:
Are there any PC versions of Contra and Castlevania games? Keep in mind that I'm talking about the 80s and 90s games.

deadflower81

Neo Member
So, i saw the last pages of the previous thread... and the modded Morrowind pics, plus the sales on Fallout series make me wish i still have a PC!

...is there a way, a simple one if possible, to play this games on Mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom