• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2017 - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It has anime and still not one mention of Toukiden 2 on this page. Game is a guaranteed flop (again)

its been mentioned a few times. It will bomb tho. Im still tempted because I keep wanting to play a MH style game. Speaking of Toukiden 2...

Sure you can.

I will also wait for PC performance before buy, (or maybe i can try that, lol) glad discount and bonuses will still remain after release.

Edit: Also this is PC settings from according to a player from Steam community:

Maxframerate: 30 or 60 FPS
Texture Quality: High Middle Low
Texture Filters : High Middle Low
Particles: High Middle Low
Shadows: ON - Off
Light Shafts On Off
Anti-Aliasing On Off
Reflections On Off

I woke up to a 30 page Mass effect review thread and now it became a 2 page review thread. Should I even ask what happened?

Wow, I'm almost sorry I missed that.

So people were bashing Shinobi? I follow him on twitter and his enthusiam for the game has made me smile more than once, it's really nice to see. I hope all the assholes got hit with the banhammer.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Wow, I'm almost sorry I missed that.

So people were bashing Shinobi? I follow him on twitter and his enthusiam for the game has made me smile more than once, it's really nice to see. I hope all the assholes got hit with the banhammer.

Oh, my sweet summer child

fantomena

Isaac on Switch costs a shitton. I mean, fucking 40 bucks. I don't even know if I would like the game there. I didn't like Isaac on Vita or PS4 either.

Volimar

Early heads up. Don't forget to cancel your humble monthly bundle sub if that's something you were gonna do. Just took care of mine before it slipped my mind again.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Early heads up. Don't forget to cancel your humble monthly bundle sub if that's something you were gonna do. Just took care of mine before it slipped my mind again.

it doesnt auto renew until next week tho (friday the 31st)

Tizoc

IIRC, you have until the 30th of March this month. I'll unsub before then of course. Never know when a 10% discount would come in handy :p

Aaron D.

I'd be one of these people, but I was thinking I was cool either way as I used PayPal at checkout.

Can anyone verify if PP means you're One And Done for a single month?

Rhaknar

I'd be one of these people, but I was thinking I was cool either way as I used PayPal at checkout.

Can anyone verify if PP means you're One And Done for a single month?

a sub is a sub. if you are subbed, they will use your payment method for the sub. in this case, paypal. you need to unsub.

Rhaknar

That's why I said Early. I was thinking of keeping it for the discount till the last minute, but knowing me I'd forget.

fair enough. thought you meant early because its monday and you thought it was renewing this friday :3

Aaron D.

a sub is a sub. if you are subbed, they will use your payment method for the sub. in this case, paypal. you need to unsub.

Cool, thanks for the heads-up.

I was thinking they'd need my PP password to process another month.

I'll unsubscribe just to make sure.

Rhaknar

Cool, thanks for the heads-up.

I was thinking they'd need my PP password to process another month.

I'll unsubscribe just to make sure.

oh, well that im not sure, but they will at least try to auto renew if you dont manually unsub. Im not exactly sure how it works with paypal tbh.

zkylon

zkylewd
I feel like you're mostly complaining about the structure being too similar because you've already played Nier, I can somehow agree to that because so far I'm not enjoying the pacing, like, I mean I do enjoy it somewhat because it's Nier and the aesthetics/music/art are super nice, I want more of it and I want to find out what happens next, but I find myself having to take a break at every save point because the core of the game feels kind of stale, the controls are super cool and it's flashy but there aren't much depth to it and I just want to get to the stuff that matters.

I do think it needs time to build up, it's probably going to blow my mind in the second playthrough, but the 1st playthrough so far with the huge open world and slow pacing just isn't helping.
i mostly wish the game had good characters

strong, intriguing and weird characters are a big reason why i liked nier and drake1 so much

here it's as generic and boring as it can get

i hate 2b and her perfect butt

Anteater

i mostly wish the game had good characters

strong, intriguing and weird characters are a big reason why i liked nier and drake1 so much

here it's as generic and boring as it can get

i hate 2b and her perfect butt

yeah only 2b and whatever that other kid is called so far

Aaron D.

oh, well that im not sure, but they will at least try to auto renew if you dont manually unsub. Im not exactly sure how it works with paypal tbh.

Well looking at my Humble account, it had PayPal stored as my preferred payment method. That, was not cool.

So I just deleted those links, and I'll go back and Unsubscribe for the Monthly next week when I'm sure I don't want to use the 10% coupon.

Anteater

i love this helmet =o

I think I'll never take it off

nierautomata2017-03-2jvssz.jpg

edit: oh yeah 9s was his name!

sprinkles

Downloading Nier now. Feels a bit weird starting a PC game again after 6-8 weeks of almost exclusively gaming on a PS4 (played through Yakuza 0, Horizon, Gravity Rush Remastered and about half of Gravity Rush 2).

Rhaknar

Well looking at my Humble account, it had PayPal stored as my preferred payment method. That, was not cool.

So I just deleted those links, and I'll go back and Unsubscribe for the Monthly next week when I'm sure I don't want to use the 10% coupon.

dont quote me on this, but even if you unsub now, you should still keep the 10% until the next friday. I assume its like any other subscription, right now you are using the month you already paid a few weeks ago.

If you cancel now you should still have all the benefits until the time is up, like any other sub. I would think so at least.

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah only 2b and whatever that other kid is called so far
9s is cool, and a2 seems like she has a real personality but it shouldn't have taken like 13 hours to add a character with some life in them

really fuck 2b, i can't believe she looks so cool but is so fucking lame

just focus on the mission 9s...

SHUT THE FUCK UP 2B

Anteater

9s is cool, and a2 seems like she has a real personality but it shouldn't have taken like 13 hours to add a character with some life in them

A2 only just popped up and like she just got away, I care about that
poor Emil
<--- Nier spoiler from the sidequests I guess than her -__-

So, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth 2 is going to include the first game. Maybe the moment for Bamco to make a Steam version ?

I didn't know that. I have the game on PS4 (well, actually my brother bought it) and it didn't click with me as I hoped it would.
I want to put more time into it to see if it gets better but I just can't get around to it. Now with Nier and soon Persona 5 it'll be months before I touch anything else. Though at the time this seemed like something that would make the wait for P5 a bit easier, playing it after P5 probably wont do it any favors...

Hm, several people complaining about the characters in Automata, that's a shame, the characters in the original were absolutely memorable. I've only played 3-4 ours so its too soon for me to judge.
Loving the game though.

zkylon

zkylewd
A2 only just popped up and like she just got away, I care about that
poor Emil
<--- Nier spoiler from the sidequests I guess than her -__-
yeah i kind of forgot about that cos i was playing it at like 4 in the morning

we seem to be around the same spot

that was pretty cool actually

Looks like GMG increased the discount for Nier, now you get 20% when logging in instead of the usual 18% and they're sending out a new 5% voucher so you can get 25% off instead of the 23% they were doing before launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom