• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November II 2014 - Autumn Sale starts the 26th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul (DLC) -- MB-37DD8FDA575B2F3F
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed -- MB-7B3EF989D75864BB - Taken by tioslash. 5 entrants total.

t1417381139z1.png

Knurek

Any hidden deals this day?
Not interested in most of the main page stuff - either already have it or it's still too expensive.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
meh would bite Age of Wonders at 75%. your loss Triumph

Vuze

Ugh, just 15% on Plague Inc. :(
Want it, but from what I've played of the iOS version it's nowhere near worth 12€.

Has anyone else been having trouble with family share?

I keep losing access to my friends games and when I try to request access again most of times it just gives me the error that the owner needs to login on this machine. And occasionally if I'm lucky, it clears me and says the owner has already enabled family share and it goes back to working properly. For a while that is, when it all starts to repeat itself again. Really annoying.

I think I'll jump on Grimrock II. Kind of in a tough spot at the moment financially, but I have some card money and I really want to play it since I loved the first one.

It's as good as everyone says right?

SmithnCo

Guess I'll bite on SR4

I wouldn't mind RE6 mercenaries on PC because it's pretty damn fun, will wait for a fiver though if it ever gets there

denx

A noob-ish question: I had Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, but all of a sudden it changed to the Ultra edition in my client. Was Capcom gifting the Ultra edition to owners of Arcade? Doesn't seem like it, which makes me think that the "Ultra" name on my version of SF is a stand-in until I actually upgrade to Ultra, or something. So can anyone explain what's going on here please?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Anyone else having trouble accessing Rocksmith's store page?

Edit: Switching to the RU store page worked. It's a sign.

Zafir

Has anyone else been having trouble with family share?

I keep losing access to my friends games and when I try to request access again most of times it just gives me the error that the owner needs to login on this machine. And occasionally if I'm lucky, it clears me and says the owner has already enabled family share and it goes back to working properly. For a while that is, when it all starts to repeat itself again. Really annoying.
Nope. I had a few issues about a year back with it, but since then I've managed to keep access. Even changing my gpu and adding a new hard disk didn't affect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom