• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

Still waiting for something so abhorrent not even SteamGAF will defend it. Deep inside I had hope David Cage would be that thing but apparently we must go even lower though we're running out of options fast.

Anteater

Pivno5C.jpg

dude

So the PS3 only had trash games on it?

Damn glad I let mine collect dust, then.

Just like Kojima, right?
ayaFYl6.png

Kojima is a true visionary, a true GENIUS. One of the best in the world at what he does. We are privileged to be living in the same time as him.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so is there an accepted cool place to trade steam games on the internet nowadays? I got a couple gift copies of games just sitting in my steam account for no reason

Have some games.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Kung Fu Strike - The Warrior's Rise -- MB-F0DCD484C03ADB88 - Taken by chronomac
Contagion -- MB-F5E5BD1981029501 - Taken by Deques
Contagion #3 -- MB-82F7A9F18E5FD2E1 - Taken by Pakkidis
Contagion #2 -- MB-BD89310B3A546433 - Taken by MakeshiftChef
Real Boxing -- MB-43963638F792287E - Taken by dave is ok
Insurgency -- MB-D7C7AE97BE011E4F - Taken by criesofthepast
Dementium II HD -- MB-020B5A062DE9032A - Taken by The_Monk
Contagion #5 -- MB-7FFEE1CF167E769E - Taken by Saty
Contagion #4 -- MB-257AC323115B9112 - Taken by Nzyme32
Vertical Drop Heroes HD -- MB-99490FD9877094A6 - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo
Ant War: Domination -- MB-3324E321616964FF - Taken by Vuze
Zombie Solitaire -- MB-AB024D1D2AC7B381 - Taken by aw350
Abyss Odyssey -- MB-6E7119BB325A0BA9 - Taken by TheAutomator
Talisman: Prologue -- MB-78CEC733C0629EA7 - Taken by texhnolyze

Tizoc

No Tekken 7 for PC is kind of sad. It would be trivial to do since it's UE4. Japanese devs gonna Japanese dev

I thought Rise of Incarnates was a nice idea but all things considered.
Put Tekken 7 on Steam you brain dead idiots.

Also for sanity's sake I'd just put morningbus on Ignore list til he can actually post in here like a normal person @_@

Kiru

life is strange ep 5 spoilers

who hugged warren at the end??"?

me, I kissed him first because you would leave that alternate universe anyway, but then I thought... nah can't even give an alternate warren a kiss...FRIENDZONED

Nzyme32

Valve had to re-upload their CSGO video 3 times to correct they errors they had in it. Probably intentional at this point

edit - MORNINGBUS PLEASE

Dr Dogg

What I find quite hilarious is that bus only has 49 posts in this thread at the moment but is by far one of the most visible participants. Quality over quantity I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom