• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgaro

Where are the Fallout 4 leaks...

UCmCFHZ.gif

dex3108

It's anime and you shouldn't care.

It's cute.

It's an RPG series that turns video game consoles into moesluts/loliwhores and has some shallow otaku jokes and 4th wall breaking.
It has its fans but the gameplay peaks at the first game and apparently the other 2 games are more of the same unless you want to see more moes and what have you.

K, i will pass then.

And LOL to Geoff Keighley and Marcus Beer for sharing Fallout 4 Pip-Boy edition pics even though letter from Bethesda said no sharing XD

or maybe I know what parts of the game I completed with isaac, and maybe this problem is widely reported on the steam forums, and you are just being an ass as usual

Classic Ozium.

They have improved all their PC games quite a bit, be it stuff like adding widescreen, lighting effects, hi-res artwork and menus from the PS3 version, adding in content from newer PSP ports, or just plain adding a warp feature that became prevalent in the later games. All of the stuff XSEED have put on steam so far are the definitive versions.

It shouldn't have come off this way, and if it did it was unintentional, but I never questioned the *quality* of the release of Trails SC, just stated I thought the price was a bit high for a new release of an older game (which I thought was a PSP series due to main releases of the game outside of the original untranslated JP PC version).

So again, I'm sure Trails SC is a fine game technically.

Will be free for owners of Victory: The Age of Racing (was in a IndieGala bundle).

It should be automatic.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SteamClientBeta#announcements/detail/48771165951552962

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, that isn't what I'm experiencing with the beta client. If Steam isn't in focus and I press and hold the button to turn off the controller, it brings Steam into focus and about the time the controller turns off, BPM launches.

However, even though it is not working for me, at least I know the intent is there. I will report it as a bug in the beta client.

zkylon

zkylewd
hello guys, probably nobody noticed but been sick/depressed last couple of days and didnt feel like hanging out here, but back to my old self already. still sick but u know, whatever. been through worse, just gotta keep positive, etc.

didn't like much of that nier2 trailer, music was fantastic but i'd like to see more cavia and less platinum. i like platinum but i don't necessarily want the platinum singularity of every game becoming bayonetta u know..

also played a bit of dmc (the new one), it's pretty ok so far, i kind of get bored of the cutscenes so i play one or two levels at most and give up for a bit. it's not that the cutscenes are super bad or anything, they're just lengthy and just loads of exposition, not necessarily what i want out of this game. like, the reason why i loved the cutscenes in dmc3 is because how insanely dramatic and over the top they were, so after defeating a tough boss or clearing an area or whatever, you feel like the cutscene was this little reward you got for ur trouble. also these controls are giving me such a fucking hard time, i'm never gonna play this game on more than normal lol

anyways, not much for me on this shitty halloween sale, maybe i'll get pathologic hd since i got the witcher season pass refund money hanging around

Eila

That gamespot promotion wasn't so bad guys, it didn't even post anything on twitter for me.
I hate when promotions do that.

FloatOn

Concerning Fallout 4:

I can overlook shitty bethesda writing (aka not obsidian) if they get the shooting right. which they probably won't

zkylon

zkylewd
oh and obsidian bloodlines sequel

that's amazing

Concerning Fallout 4:

I can overlook shitty bethesda writing (aka not obsidian) if they get the shooting right. which they probably won't
i'm bet they'll get the shooting right, it probably won't be rage or fear or whatever, but it'll be ok

it's kind of why i'm optimistic for it

hello guys, probably nobody noticed but been sick/depressed last couple of days and didnt feel like hanging out here, but back to my old self already. still sick but u know, whatever. been through worse, just gotta keep positive, etc.

didn't like much of that nier2 trailer, music was fantastic but i'd like to see more cavia and less platinum. i like platinum but i don't necessarily want the platinum singularity of every game becoming bayonetta u know..

also played a bit of dmc (the new one), it's pretty ok so far, i kind of get bored of the cutscenes so i play one or two levels at most and give up for a bit. it's not that the cutscenes are super bad or anything, they're just lengthy and just loads of exposition, not necessarily what i want out of this game. like, the reason why i loved the cutscenes in dmc3 is because how insanely dramatic and over the top they were, so after defeating a tough boss or clearing an area or whatever, you feel like the cutscene was this little reward you got for ur trouble. also these controls are giving me such a fucking hard time, i'm never gonna play this game on more than normal lol

anyways, not much for me on this shitty halloween sale, maybe i'll get pathologic hd since i got the witcher season pass refund money hanging around

I noticed you gone, didn't want to bug you on Steam though.

Good to see you back.

header.jpg

ModBot said:
Instructions for Widdly Scuds:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Widdly Scuds, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me DreadOut to beat -- MB-8428F4C42093FD89 - Taken by WinterDemons. 6 entrants total.
One of these is DreadOut the other one is not -- MB-9149D36C8A9F53A2 - Taken by pahamrick. 4 entrants total.

t1446241619z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
haha maybe it's a stretch but that's what i'm thinking, some general gameplay competence in exchange for dumbing down the story bits even further and stuff

i'm not super confident in it, but u know, it's fallout, even if it's bethesda made and everything, it gets me in a good mood

I noticed you gone, didn't want to bug you on Steam though.

Good to see you back.
thanx

wait what?

I still need to play the original
nothing confirmed but paradox got the world of darkness license and obs tweeted they were probably working on a new paradox license

and as always i like to take rumors as perfectly valid truth

also play the original, it's really good. it holds up better in some things than others (omg the shooting) but the writing and characters and atmosphere is still fantastic

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of donny2112, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (donny2112, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Moon Silver -- MB-98B534AC8DBA3B33 - Taken by Purkake4. 2 entrants total.
The Samaritan Paradox -- MB-0FF9D686793F1DB4 - Taken by Megauap. 2 entrants total.
Monague's Mount -- MB-9A618E2347A304E3 - Taken by Kuroyume. 1 entrants total.
Guns n Zombies -- MB-208FECFD57097717
1Heart -- MB-F518CD0FA57B35E4 - Taken by redlacs. 6 entrants total.

t1446235138z1.png

Monooboe

I'm getting more and more hyped for Fallout 4, always been hyped but now it starts to feel like I will actually play it soon. Even changed to a Fallout 4 wallpaper.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom