• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

gotta go fast

playing the evil within demo is going to need some adjusting for the framerate and fov

outside of the jaggies the game looks pretty good, being so zoomed in probably has to do with that too

Porcupine

He's taking Paypal. im going to try and get more. He's a super friendly guy. If you guys can paypal me like $6. so I can give him a $1 profit. that would be good. i hate for him to walk away empty handed.

Hey, would be great if I could get 2 copies, will add you on Steam.

He's taking Paypal. im going to try and get more. He's a super friendly guy. If you guys can paypal me like $6. so I can give him a $1 profit. that would be good. i hate for him to walk away empty handed.

I sent you a friend request. I understand If it's too complicated at this point so don't worry ;)

MUnited83

For you.
Why did he increase the price all of sudden :(

Evolve for $5
Simple supply/demand at work. Guy is probably getting added by dozens and dozens of people trying that will not care much about that price increase because its a price mistake and everyone needs to get it quickly.

maty

Sorry Shadownet, you are probably swamped with all the friend requests and people asking for Evolve. Even if we don't get the game thanks for the help.

Shadownet

Banned
Okay guys stop sending me messages. im swamped as hell. I just turned into fantomena. lol

But i have 8 copies right now. I can't get more because of the limit. So I will respond to those that come later once I get more. But right now I'm going to take care of the 8 people that asked me first.

I really can't imagine the inbox of people who offer to help get deals during a price glitch.

Hey, do you still accept money via paypal? I'd love to get a copy for 6$.

Give me your e-mail address and I'll send it right away.

Thanks!

....yeah I imagine dude is getting crushed right now. PM is probably a better idea.

Okay guys stop sending me messages. im swamped as hell. I just turned into fantomena. lol

But i have 8 copies right now. I can't get more because of the limit. So I will respond to those that come later once I get more. But right now I'm going to take care of the 8 people that asked me first.

i volunteer as tribute.

Nzyme32

I will happily pay for a copy even at an increased cost for the guys time, but if it is not possible don't even worry about it. just leave me at the bottom of the pile

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I'm not sure I'm gonna play a lot of Evolved so I'm not even trying to get one of those cheap copies and hope somebody who is really excited about the game gets one.

abracadaver

who are the first 8?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Man, sold so many cards I just got all the Penumbra games for free. And some DLC. And Blood.

moKU9In.gif

I've been idling a bit lately to catch a few of the cheap Halloween sale games.

I wish I could at least try the Alpha to see how it runs on my PC. But it can't seem to find a game. Tired of waiting... I guess I'll try again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom