• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2017 - Summer Ys Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Bundle, it's always nice when they put the STALKER I don't own in the $1 tier.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

t1cxE6r.gif
Styx: Master of Shadows -- MB-38EB7BDF809A264A - Taken by redlacs
Eon Altar: Episode 1 -- MB-6A70AC950C0F6EE9 - Taken by Zeeman
Facerig -- MB-7925F90ADF84A545 - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl -- MB-88DBE921A894BFEB - Taken by TheGreenArrow
Shadowrun Returns -- MB-A2CCF06E295CA59F - Taken by GrinningColossus
Shoppe Keep -- MB-76BE0B64E2D4FF05 - Taken by Purkake4

MUnited83

For you.
Bundlestars Nemesis Bundle 3: https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/nemesis-bundle-3

Tier 1 - Pay $1.00
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
Shadowrun Returns
Shoppe Keep
Eon Altar: Episode 1

Tier 2 - Pay $4.99 - Including products above
Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
Styx: Master of Shadows
Tropico 5
Slain: Back from Hell
Blood: One Unit Whole Blood
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
SpellForce 2 - Anniversary Edition
Phantaruk
FaceRig

Tier 3 - Pay $9.99 - Including products above
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
FaceRig Pro Upgrade DLC
one damn good bundle. Sadly im only missing Slain. Hopefully someone sells a cheap leftover on Group Buys group.

Phawx

Bundlestars Nemesis Bundle 3: https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/nemesis-bundle-3

Tier 1 - Pay $1.00
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
Shadowrun Returns
Shoppe Keep
Eon Altar: Episode 1

Tier 2 - Pay $4.99 - Including products above
Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
Styx: Master of Shadows
Tropico 5
Slain: Back from Hell
Blood: One Unit Whole Blood
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
SpellForce 2 - Anniversary Edition
Phantaruk
FaceRig

Tier 3 - Pay $9.99 - Including products above
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
FaceRig Pro Upgrade DLC

Tier 2 has just enough in it that I think I'm down to go for it.

Thanks for the head's up!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Slain finally bundled... and I have everything else. Welp, the wait continues then.

Arthea

Shadow of War is $33 on GMG with code 35SOW. 15% + 35% off.

Wow, already. With how quickly the first dropped in price, I'll wait.

But I still want to play it. There's a lot of flak going around for the first one, and some of it is pretty deserving, but I had a good time with it for a while. If all I get is another good time with an entirely skippable story, I'm okay with that for cheap.

MaxiLive

Some more keys:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

//N.P.P.D. RUSH//- The milk of Ultraviolet -- MB-A95B215C686613D8 - Taken by Vuze
Pester -- MB-1CADF805DC457EFB - Taken by laserlaser
Pixel Puzzles: Japan -- MB-E3560FBBEFFA96ED - Taken by bloke
RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition -- MB-0E8D331F7F1B5017
Speed Kills -- MB-4EE4FDDDF4E6E9E8 - Taken by sid2vicious
Street Racing Syndicate -- MB-E1CCF770F3A55E48
The 39 Steps -- MB-C057D122635AE63E - Taken by TetraxShards
The Culling Of The Cows -- MB-15FDC331C480820C

City of Brass looks like my jam, I saw a thread for it yesterday where there were lamentations of it being a rogue-lite, but there really isn't a lot of realtime first person stuff in that space so I'm loving what I see, like a whip you can use to lunge forward with like a grappling hook.

Given the type of game it is I'm tempted to get in on it now and see it as it progresses.

Madventure

YAAAAAAAAAAY!

9wjbjS0l.jpg

https://youtu.be/oz2Z6hN5YBs

They officially announced the Release window for their expansion for grim dawn!!
Along with the price for it @ 17.99

Our previous public estimates put us in Q3 of 2017, which is nearing its end. While you will have to wait a little while longer, we are pleased to announce that the expansion is absolutely coming in October 2017. It is very probable that it will be on the earlier end of the month, but we want to make sure that recent engine changes and bug fixes have enough time to cook so that you have a smooth and enjoyable experience when you dive into Ugdenbog and Malmouth itself.

More Information Here!

KageZero

I have a problem with steam and sound, although im not sure this is the right topic. Anyway, on same i games i have sound problem, as in there is no sound at all. These games are specifically ori and the blind forest and bioshock 2 remastered. Other steam games i have installed(DOA 5 and PUBG) are working fine, as are games that are not on steam(LOL and mario kart on dolphin).

In every other program, the sound is working fine. I have installed the latest drivers, checked that my headphones are the default sound output, disabled hdmi sound on nvidia control panel.

One other weird tidbit is that, when i start bioshock i can hear the sound on 2K logo, but after that its gone. Maybe someone can help, thanks,

Nabs

I have a problem with steam and sound, although im not sure this is the right topic. Anyway, on same i games i have sound problem, as in there is no sound at all. These games are specifically ori and the blind forest and bioshock 2 remastered. Other steam games i have installed(DOA 5 and PUBG) are working fine, as are games that are not on steam(LOL and mario kart on dolphin).

In every other program, the sound is working fine. I have installed the latest drivers, checked that my headphones are the default sound output, disabled hdmi sound on nvidia control panel.

One other weird tidbit is that, when i start bioshock i can hear the sound on 2K logo, but after that its gone. Maybe someone can help, thanks,

https://steamcommunity.com/app/409720/discussions/0/343786746000409807/#c343786746000483475 does this help?

Kudo

Given that the tool routinely corrupts Windows registry, a little bit of malware is the least of users problems.

If it does that, it's an user error. Honestly doubt it does that without the user doing something stupid.
Malware though.. I hope they make removal tool soon and one that lets you know if you're infected or not.

Silicon Zeroes is out now, and after having played it for about 3 hours I have to say that it manages to scratch that Zachtronics itch pretty damn well. The game is a hardware based puzzle game, involving stuff like adders, subtracters, demultiplexers, latches, memory readers/writers, and more, with code being something you read rather than write:

The interface is pretty slick for most part, and the game does a pretty good job guiding you through how components work. Most early levels also build directly on previous levels, and templates can be created at the click of a button to take advantage of your previous solutions. There is a story, but so far it is has only been a small diversion between puzzles.

That said, the interface does has a few rough spots (I keep accidentally exiting puzzles), and there are no leader-boards, which is otherwise one my my favorite things about these kind of games. You are also only scored on is the number of components used, and it does not seem like you can track multiple solutions to a single puzzle. Furthermore, it can be hard to manage of the many connections, though the game does have features such as highlighting connected inputs/outputs when hovering over an input/output.

Despite these complaints, I would strongly recommend this game to anyone who has enjoyed games like Shenzhen IO, TIS-100, Infinifactory, SpaceChem and Human Resource Machine. The game is currently 10% off at 13.5 EUR/USD, and has a demo available on Itch.io.

MUnited83

For you.
Given that the tool routinely corrupts Windows registry, a little bit of malware is the least of users problems.

I've used CCleaner for like 7 years now. Haven't happened once.

Though I assume it's possible that happens on W10. Make no mistake though, that's not a bug, just CCleaner taking out the trash that is that whole OS.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Hey dudes, is there a simple, straightforward guide to activating a Steam key that's not in my regular region via VPN? Thinking about getting an EU MvCI code from CDKeys.

And yes, I know it's technically against the Steam TOS, but my understanding is that no one has actually gotten in trouble for it.

It's just a matter of connecting to a VPN and activating the key. Here's a handful of notable services that offer some sort of free option:

- F-Secure Freedome
- FlyVPN
- ProtonVPN
- TunnelBear
- VPN Gate
- VyprVPN (remember to cancel within 72 hours)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom