• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2017 |OT| The Weather's Hot and the Deals are Not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hektor

Wait so is the dude and bayonetta behind the net?

Wether stickers appear before or behind another depends on the order you added them in

DCP3rAi.png

nLNAAgx.png

gj volvo

AAMARMO

Banned
Actually, that Bayonetta sticker is pretty good:
I64Dhme.jpg

Wonder what is the rest, got only one from this page

I tried to play Civ 3 few months ago and it didn't aged well. Civ 4 should be fine but i can't say for sure

Wait a second why dose Bayonetta have blue guns?

Maybe!!!

250px-Bayonetta2boxart.png

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1395895.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (GoodCoffeeJoey, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PGP3OVL.png
Psychonauts (GOG) -- MB-706381BCFF77DC78 - Taken by Dance Inferno. 2 entrants total.

t1498256046z1.png
-

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Patch notes say they were, can't comment that myself though. I upgraded shortly after I got the game and never had any performance problems after that whatsoever (with a 6700K and GTX 1070), so on a good system you should be fine in any case.

edit: Thinking of it, while there definitely were performance issues, I believe much of the initial outrage stemmed from some advanced video options that were clearly not meant for non-high-end single GPU systems but that the "everything on ultra or bust" people still activated, with the expectable results.

oh fun. well that won't matter much with my new system. thanks for the info.

rdytoroll

I'm pretty sure I'll buy Wolfenstein: The New Order this sale. Not so sure about Darkest Dungeon though, is the DLC good to have for a first time playthrough?

Vibranium

Banned
"Grand Theft Auto V for £19.99/$29.99 – Three misfits try to modify their world for the better, but are impeded by overzealous men in suits"

:D

:(

That is probably the wittiest line I have ever seen come out of RPS, direct shot at Rockstar, it's great.

CHC

Can anyone recommend a good space game? As weird as it is, I'm not really picky about the genre, I just want it capture that vibe of a vast, awe-inspiring universe. Something like Homeworld.

Only requirements are good graphics and not too complex (like, not X3 or something).

TheExodu5

Banned
Can anyone recommend a good space game? As weird as it is, I'm not really picky about the genre, I just want it capture that vibe of a vast, awe-inspiring universe. Something like Homeworld.

Only requirements are good graphics and not too complex (like, not X3 or something).

Maybe Elite: Dangerous? Definitely captures the vastness of space better than any other game I've played. A little bit daunting to get into though.

Amzin

CHC

Maybe Elite: Dangerous? Definitely captures the vastness of space better than any other game I've played. A little bit daunting to get into though.

I've been curious about it since launch but have heard it's kind of.... sterile? Is there enough to motivate you in terms of exploration / world building / etc? It seemed like what I saw of it (years ago, admittedly) was just like a giant barren galaxy with random quests to kill / transport / whatever.

TheExodu5

Banned
I've been curious about it since launch but have heard it's kind of.... sterile? Is there enough to motivate you in terms of exploration / world building / etc? It seemed like what I saw of it (years ago, admittedly) was just like a giant barren galaxy with random quests to kill / transport / whatever.

It is quite sterile from what I've played.

But man, with the Oculus, there's nothing like it out there in terms of immersion.

If you're looking for world-building, definitely look elsewhere though.

zkylon

zkylewd
I forgot to mention that there's a super extensive bullet customization system that lets you create all kinds of crazy shit if you figure it out. (I never did beyond the basics, but it's optional : P)

It's not really that grindy actually, drop rates are pretty generous. I found it gets really repetitive if you try to do all the missions, but it's fine if you mostly focus on the story missions and only do the side-missions that look interesting.

ye i think i'm sold

thanks for the info

CHC

It is quite sterile from what I've played.

But man, with the Oculus, there's nothing like it out there in terms of immersion.

If you're looking for world-building, definitely look elsewhere though.

Thanks for the description. I don't have any VR equipment so I'll probably pass on Elite for now. It's really good looking but I imagine myself kind of feeling bored or unmotivated by its structure.

Bl@de

Got Alien: Isolation, Walking Dead: A New Frontier and Sniper Elite 3 for a total of 19€ (had some store credit and the PayPal coupon). Enough content until the winter sale. The other games on my wishlist are new and still too expensive.

Costia

Cool! How did you do that? I just want to have that Life is Strange sticker...
It doesn't give you any stickers. it just dipplays them, probably at the wrong location, since the sprites are just a png file you available to everyone.

Code:
Object.keys(g_StickerManager.rgStickerDefinitions).forEach(function(element) {
	if( g_StickerManager.rgStickerDefinitions[element].texture == g_StickerManager.strScene ) g_StickerManager.AddSticker(element);
});
It places all the stickers on the current image.
it's probably local only, but use at your own risk etc..

madjoki

It doesn't give you any stickers. it just dipplays them, probably at the wrong location, since the sprites are just a png file you available to everyone.

Code:
Object.keys(g_StickerManager.rgStickerDefinitions).forEach(function(element) {
    g_StickerManager.AddSticker(element);
});
it's probably local only, but use at your own risk etc..

Well you can also do:

Unlock all stickers, so you can complete scenes (once you comple you get free placement in scene)

Code:
g_StickerManager.SetOwnedStickers({"stickerpacks":0,"tasks_remaining":[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0],"tasks_limits":[2,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,1],"stickers":[1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1],"scenes":[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0],"success":1,"rwgrsn":-2});

Unlock all stickers, complete all scenes (everything unlocked)

Code:
g_StickerManager.SetOwnedStickers({"stickerpacks":0,"tasks_remaining":[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0],"tasks_limits":[2,0,1,0,1,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,1],"stickers":[1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1],"scenes":[1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1],"success":1,"rwgrsn":-2});

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom