• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Trading Cards : get trading cards and turn it into stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

dot

I'm looking to trade these off before trying to sell them.

Have
(Magicka)
Arcane Element
Water Element x2

(Faerie Solitaire)
Dark Warden

(Half-Life 2)
Respite

Want
Momma Flinger (the rest below this is Offspring Fling)
Lost Offspring
The Mighty Dinobaus
Full Parry
Mysterious Ninja

Thanks dot, such a strange series of trades!

You are quite welcome! :)

Freezard

Have

Faerie Solitaire
Faerie World
Fiery Omen
Royal Summons
Stolen Magic
Sould Rend

Magicka
Life Element
Cold Element
Shield Element
Lightning Element

Super Meat Boy
Super Meat Boy!
Bandage Girl

Trine 2
Isabel x3
Pontius
Amadeus

TF2
DEMOMAN
PYRO
SCOUT
SPY
HEAVY

Want

Serious Sam 3
L4D2

C'mon maaaaan!

oBq.png

Has anyone here ever got the same card for all drops?

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
1:1 trade
Have: Strike suit Infinity Paladin
Want: Any Strike Suit Infinity card except Revenant

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Update:
Want:
Super Meat Boy
Super Meat Boy!
Epic Meat Man!

Any FTL card besides the Stealth or Engi Cruiser.

Have
Brütal Legend:
Eddie Riggs
Pain Lifter
Screamwagon

Magicka:
Fire Element
Cold Element
Shield Element

And a 25% off Zeno Clash II coupon.

PM if interested. :)

Have
Don't Starve: Wendy X1

Would like:

(Too many to count really but I'll stick with within Don't Starve's realm)

Maxwell
Willow
Wilson

edit: traded my only extra. will hopefully get more down the road. lol

Wii Tank

I got my first booster pack! It was for Portal 2, but sadly most of the cards in it were doubles. I'm looking to trade my doubles for any of the Portal 2 cards I don't have yet.

Want to trade:
Portal 2:
- GLaDOS x1
- Destruction x1
- Mannequin x1

Looking for:
- Chell
- Intro
- The Lab
- Finale
- Underground

If anyone has doubles they want to trade, send me a PM

Sorry if this has been asked before, but, is there some sort of.... wiki page or something that shows all emoticons available? My Google-fu is not coming up with anything.

I don't know about any wikis, but you can just search the marketplace. Add the name of a game to save yourself clicking through 22 pages of emoticons.

Smithy C

Anyone got a spare invite? I'd like to join in and hopefully kick my habit of real life trading cards. Digital ones will take up less space in my already very cramped apartment.

Celegus

I got a TF2 booster and sold it for $1.10 almost instantly. Don't understand why people spend real money on this stuff, but hey I'll take it!

If I ever get a booster pack I'll probably open it rather than sell it, even though it makes more sense to sell it and buy cards with the money.

Have

Magicka
Arcane
Life

Faerie Solitaire
Fiery Omen
Fate's Grasp
Wizard's Promise

Want

Portal 2
Chell
Finale
GlaDOS
Intro

Freezard

I'll trade any of these games (all keys except DoD) 1:1 for any HL2/L4D2/SS3/Portal 2 card.

Day of Defeat: Source
Serious Sam Double D
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter

DeBurgo

Anyone else hedging on the idea that the trading card market might collapse when the beta is over? I'm selling off all my dupes now in anticipation that I can just buy replacements for less money later this week.

Even if it doesn't collapse, I hardly see the price for individual cards going up when the beta ends.

Anyone else hedging on the idea that the trading card market might collapse when the beta is over? I'm selling off all my dupes now in anticipation that I can just buy replacements for less money later this week.

Even if it doesn't collapse, I hardly see the price for individual cards going up when the beta ends.
It will once it goes live. Even more cards will flood the market and prices will plummet.
I'm trying to trade my dupes or maybe sell them.

Prelithe

Valve will just make the current Level 1 cards into "Vintage 1st Edition" cards and prices will skyrocket.

Why? Other than Valve getting a cut, they'll make more money adding new games to the trading card list, which not only gets them their cut (a substantially larger cut), it creates new cards of higher value depending on the popularity.

Consul

Have

Don't Starve
Wendy (x2)

Want

Don't Starve
Wilson
Wolfgang

FTL

Stealth Cruiser
Rock Cruiser
Slug Cruiser

I'm going to bookmark this thread but please pm me if anyone needs a wendy and wants to trade :)

Vecks

It makes the most sense that the prices will fall. Anyone who's willing to pay high prices for the card would've already been in the beta since it's easy to buy an invite.

jph139

Hoping I can earn a Faerie Solitaire Badge, so, here's my stash. Hit me up at jph139.

All set, thanks.
HAVE

Half-Life 2
Gordon Freeman
Bring the fight to them
City 17 Metrocop (2)

Left 4 Dead 2
Hunter
Tank (2)
Witch

Faerie Solitaire
Wizard's Promise

WANT

Faerie Solitaire
Faerie World
Fiery Omen
Stolen Magic
Fate's Grasp
Soul Rend

EDIT: Got a coupon for System Shock 2 if anyone's interested, as well.

Jomjom

Banned
Hey guys I got a 50% off System Shock 2 coupon. From the wording, it seems like it won't work during the Summer sale (assuming it doesn't expire before the sale starts), do I have that right?

Mozendo

Hey guys I got a 50% off System Shock 2 coupon. From the wording, it seems like it won't work during the Summer sale (assuming it doesn't expire before the sale starts), do I have that right?

Check if the coupon says "Does not work with on already discounted items". It most likely does since my trading card drop coupon says that.

Jomjom

Banned
Check if the coupon says "Does not work with on already discounted items". It most likely does since my trading card drop coupon says that.

Yeah mine says "Can't be applied with other discounts." I assume that means it won't work when the summer sale starts, but I just wanted to see if anyone has tried these coupons on a sale item yet, whether a daily or weekly sale game.

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rocketdarkness

Want
Portal 2
Destruction
Lab
Mannequin

Trine 2
Pontius
Isabel

They Bleed Pixels
Clawed Girl
The Headmaster
Book of Claws
Wraith
Shambler
Squidy Thing

Have
They Bleed Pixels
Knife Imp

Half Life 2
G-Man x2
Gordon & Alyx

L4D2
Spitter

Super Meat Boy
Dr. Fetus x2
Epic Meat Man

ARES
Dr. Julia Carson
Minos Core
Zytron

Am I wrong in that I just sell every card drop I get on the marketplace?

If you're not interested in cosmetic stuff for Steam like profile backgrounds, chat emoticons and steam levels, or getting lucky with random coupons, then you are not wrong. Alternatively you could just gift them all to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom