• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade Launching for PlayStation 5 in 2024

I’m hoping Sony didn’t implement unnecessary changes to Stellar Blade because the game seems to stand against everything Sony believes in now. Game looks excellent, but I’m still really surprised Sony decided to grab this company and this particular game as an exclusive. Either they saw something they REALLY liked, they liked it yet wanted to alter it or maybe, just maybe they are becoming slightly more accepting?

Last edited:

Crayon

I’m hoping Sony didn’t implement unnecessary changes to Stellar Blade because the game seems to stand against everything Sony believes in now. Game looks excellent, but I’m still really surprised Sony decided to grab this company and this particular game as an exclusive. Either they saw something they REALLY liked, they liked it yet wanted to alter it or maybe, just maybe they are becoming slightly more accepting?

Their main teams are on top of the world and are going to keep doing what made them successful. Finding stuff like this and putting their stamp on it could be the new norm if this and wukong work out. The game is already more interesting knowing sony picked it up for some reason.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I might be mistaken but I believe it’s a lie that people started throwing around just to discredit him and make fun of him. Like we’re back to the 90s middle-school and call people gay to demean them.
All those photos he took tho... Must be a German thing. 🤭

Methos#1975

It would be silly to do so because let's be real, the main factor for interest in this game is it's designs and their overt sexual appeal. If they change that they will kill the appeal and hype for it.

Bernardougf

Gold Member
It would be silly to do so because let's be real, the main factor for interest in this game is it's designs and their overt sexual appeal. If they change that they will kill the appeal and hype for it.
On thing that many years of wokeness proved us is that they 1 - dont give a FUCK about sales and/or 2- are too dumb or too crazy to see that this is going to affect their business... choose your poison

Ar¢tos

IMG-9818.jpg

I guess but it’s certainly not popular there. This game will be DOA in Korea if it’s exclusive to ps5.
Bad math or really only 1% overlap?

GHG

IMG-9818.jpg

I guess but it’s certainly not popular there. This game will be DOA in Korea if it’s exclusive to ps5.

Strange thing to be worried about. Have you seen the types of games that are popular in Korea and the types of games they put money into?

If you personally want a PC version then just say you want a PC version. It's ok.

Even worse then, dictating how females should look/dress.
Counterpoint: A ton of guys do this regardless of where they stand socially and us men have done so plenty of times in the past. Ask guys out there how many would prefer modern women to dress more feminine, wear high heels, dresses, tight outfits, etc.

It's just another side of the same coin man, and the guy you're so focused on pointing out is just another spoke on the wheel.

That would be a huge risk, but I’m not sure if these companies really care because I feel like if they did, they would try to diversify their female characters designs or accept femininity more often. Sony’s unpredictable censorship policies doesn’t exactly fill me much confidence either especially with non Western games. I “think” the game will be fine, but we’ll see happens.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Counterpoint: A ton of guys do this regardless of where they stand socially and us men have done so plenty of times in the past. Ask guys out there how many would prefer modern women to dress more feminine, wear high heels, dresses, tight outfits, etc.

It's just another side of the same coin man, and the guy you're so focused on pointing out is just another spoke on the wheel.
Dog Reaction GIF

Aenima

IMG-9818.jpg

This is not a korean MMORPG. They chose to partner with SIE as a publisher because they want the game to reach a worldwide audience, not to the korean audience alone.

Game will most likely get a PC release later, just not sure Sony will be the publisher.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Well there you have it you pervs.

Also:

Before anyone gets too excited; Pretty sure that Yoko's just referencing that 2024 is the Chinese year of the dragon.

If you look down his timeline you'll see a very similar illustration for 2023, year of the rabbit.

demigod

Before anyone gets too excited; Pretty sure that Yoko's just referencing that 2024 is the Chinese year of the dragon.

If you look down his timeline you'll see a very similar illustration for 2023, year of the rabbit.
The fuck? That looks nothing like a dragon.

Top Bottom