• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade | Review Thread

How many copies do you think Stellar Blade will sell?

• 1 million copies (tits and ass don't sell)

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • 2 Million copies

Votes: 38 21.7%
  • 4 Million copies

Votes: 47 26.9%
  • 6 Million Copies

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • 8 million Copies

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • 10 Million Copies (Stellar Blade is on the level of Resident Evil)

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • 15 Million Copies (Stellar Blade is on the level of Elden Ring)

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 20 million Copies (Stellar Blade is a system seller)

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • 3 Million Copies

Votes: 10 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raven117

Threads like this one shows that this place can be just as bad as the purple place in terms of gatekeeping. The other side of the same coin.
You know this isn’t true. You absolutely know if someone on a thread that challenged the groupthink said a word, they would be banned.

And dude, even in the most serious action movies, there is often a little T and A.

Why don’t ya relax, play the games you want. And accept that people like sexier characters in any media. You will live longer.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
They really went all out with the outfits in this game. Amazing :messenger_smiling_hearts::messenger_savoring:
They could have easily made it as DLC but chose to make it available within the game itself......and this devs who made mobile game.

But no one is talking about that, instead people are bitching about why oh why the character is too attractive......for fuck sake!

Last edited:

Field

Haven’t seen mentioned before but are all the different outfits available just playing the game? No microtransaction trash?

Last edited:

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Seems to be almost as good as nier automata from reviews. When you think about that, it's an amazing achievement.

Can't wait to play it!

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Certainly influence of CEO wife :messenger_grinning:
Can't imagine sane man to bother with so many so diverse outlooks
Mate DoA has like 100s of costumes.
Before they all became DLC I would grind to unlock every costume, even if I basically only used 1 or 2......hell id grind costumes for characters I dont even use.
Dudes like playing with dolls just as much as women maybe even more if said dolls get to fuck shit up.

c021_00.jpg

c020_00.jpg

Last edited:
They could have easily made it as DLC but chose to make it available within the game itself......and this devs who made mobile game.

But no one is talking about that, instead people are bitching about why oh why the character is too attractive......for fuck sake!
This right here is why big publishers have been taking us for a ride for the last decade plus. It's why Activision, EA, Ubisoft, etc. can overcharge us for the bare minimum with games and lock everything else behind expensive microtransactions.

These gaming "journalists" aren't doing their jobs calling out bullshit from big publishers. Instead they are virtue signaling and using their platforms to promote bullshit political agendas that have nothing to do with gaming.

FunkMiller

Okay, which one of you is this lmao?

1713973211385789.png

Videogamer used to be the best games resource online. Back when Simon Miller, Dave, and the others were on it. Had a real Top Gear vibe to it that was awesome. Such a shame to see it fall so far into ideological horseshit.

Mate DoA has like 100s of costumes.
Before they all became DLC I would grind to unlock every costume, even if I basically only used 1 or 2......hell id grind costumes for characters I dont even use.
Dudes like playing with dolls just as much as women maybe even more if said dolls get to fuck shit up.
Main reason I got into DOA and fighting games in general. I love unlocking outfits and playing dress up with my characters. I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this game :messenger_savoring:

This right here is why big publishers have been taking us for a ride for the last decade plus. It's why Activision, EA, Ubisoft, etc. can overcharge us for the bare minimum with games and lock everything else behind expensive microtransactions.

These gaming "journalists" aren't doing their jobs calling out bullshit from big publishers. Instead they are virtue signaling and using their platforms to promote bullshit political agendas that have nothing to do with gaming.
These people haven't been speaking to us or for us (enthusiasts) for quite a while now. People should get more aware of it now.

I find more useful recommendations and insight from the average GAFfer here about gaming than whatever these media folks mandate and blabber about.

freemandos

Neo Member
"Forced sex appeal" . Sure, when it's about ham-fisting the same sicktiring worldview in every game is natural, but when when it's about optional sexy outfits...my god, so forced.

These people would be agree about "violent videogames like Doom, Mortal Kombat and GTA make serial killers" in the 90s-early 2000s. Or "MGS making drug addicts". And they're not some politician or person out of the industry.

Last edited:

Z O N E

Threads like this one shows that this place can be just as bad as the purple place in terms of gatekeeping. The other side of the same coin.

On this site, if you say women are being sexualised or sexy women are fine in games, you won't get banned.

On the purple freak site, you have to agree with the narrative or you get banned.

For example, here you can like dislike Hogwarts legacy for whatever reason. On the purple site, you can't even mention the game, in fact you have to call it the "wizard game".

the boycott is working

This might just be the game that shows all screamers that there is no such thing as negative publicity. Hope they collectively fuck off after this and Hogwarts.

People dont give a shit what you say or try. You've overshot your landingzone tryhards and now people AND companies are giving you a nice moist finger.
And rightfully so.

Last edited:

10v12

lol they nerfed the bunny outfit with day 1 patch, classic sony

EDIT: APPARENTLY THEY ARE DIFFERENT SUITS

bunny-outfit-in-stellar-blade-v0-b-WVnc-Gg0e-XBs-ZHdj-MZjs-z-W5-Nk-TGKUWIZFGc-M8jj-DAXTr9l6rrg-D1hx.jpg

20240425-113330.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom