• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stephen Colbert goes in on Donald Trump

"Mr. President, the only thing your mouth is good for is being Putin's cockholster."

Do I even need to say how much I appreciate you, Colbert?

I don't post here often but is homophobia good now? As long as you're a liberal?

Liberals tut-tuted when conservatives called Obama a fag but it's cool and good when we do it.

inner-G

Banned
I don't post here often but is homophobia good now? As long as you're a liberal?

Liberals tut-tuted when conservatives called Obama a fag but it's cool and good when we do it.

Pretty sure it's more about donnie T being submissive to putin, not literally performing sex on him.

MUnited83

For you.
why was saying "the president is gay" homophobic when obama was in office but OK now?
The joke is not the "being gay" part, it's a "Trump is Putin's little bitch" part.

Please point to the part where Colbert called Trump a "gag", I'll wait.

The joke is not the "being gay" part, it's a "Trump is Putin's little bitch" part.

Please point to the part where Colbert called Trump a "gag", I'll wait.

Then why wrap it up in homophobia? You can say Trump is a puppet. You don't have to say that he's Putin's bottom and thus is bad to make that point.

Kurdel

Banned

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27678-1415205643-4.gif

CrocoDuck

Just saw how trump just abruptly ends the interview. Holy shit, what a fucking baby! And the way he just sits on his chair pretending to read and act "presidential" was just so hilarious and cringe.

Phu

Banned
Just saw how trump just abruptly ends the interview. Holy shit, what a fucking baby! And the way he just sits on his chair pretending to read and act "presidential" was just so hilarious and cringe.

tbf he was in the oval office so it's not like he could go hide in a corner.

Jazzem

Yeah, I'd only seen the transcript before which was already pathetic...this paints it in an even worse yet more comedic light

Keasar

Loved that part. I wonder how long he stared at those papers without actually reading them because he wanted to avoid eye-contact.

aeolist

Banned
Because it's not actually homophobic. You really think Stephen Colbert is saying being gay is bad?

he's saying that trump is submissive to putin, which is bad, and illustrating it with a fellatio joke

you people are so woke you looped back around to being negative woke

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
I can appreciate the idea that the goal of that dickholster comment was emasculation/depowerment, and I can appreciate how not everyone enjoys that. Like, If I'm a dude who loves sucking dick and it makes me feel dominant or what have you, I think I'd respectfully disagree with this perspective. That being said, I don't think it's meant to disparage the act itself in any way, just the implication that it's an act of subservience is what I think might have people disagreeing.

he's saying that trump is submissive to putin, which is bad, and illustrating it with a fellatio joke

Yes, him being submissive to Putin is bad because he's the president of the United States.

G0523

From the OT Stephen Colbert thread:

http://deadline.com/2017/05/stephen-colbert-guts-donald-trump-john-dickerson-interview-insults-video-1202080331/

“Walking out … wasn’t even the president’s biggest insult” to Dickerson, Colbert told his studio audience, by way of setting up what was to follow.

“John Dickerson is a fair-minded journalist and one of the most competent people who will ever walk into your office. And you treat him like that?” Colbert said, addressing Trump.

“Let me introduce you to something we call The Tiffany Way,” he said. “When you insult one member of the CBS family you insult us all.”

And then, he got down to business:

– Mr. Trump, I love your presidency. I call it Disgrace the Nation.

– You’re not the POTUS; you’re the BLOTUS. You’re a regular Gorge Washington.

– Sir, you a track more skinheads than free Rogaine.

– You have more people marching against you than cancer.

– You talk like a sign-language gorilla that got hit in the head. In fact, the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s cock holster.

tbf he was in the oval office so it's not like he could go hide in a corner.

Its almost like a scripted joke, the corner comment is the setup and the awkward sit down at the end is the payoff

But its real

weshes195

THAT IS BAD. I don't think you have read the news, Trump actually became the President. You know, the guy who is in charge of America. Catch up with the news.

I believe Colbert and Dickerson are friends; I think I recall that from an interview.

OT: Someone is burning an almost 9 year old account on this. What a waste.

Any time I see long-time juniors praising Trump, I wonder what the original purpose of these accounts were.

"Negative woke"? That would have been actually funny if you'd just said "asleep."

Top Bottom