• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steven Seagal and DMX team up once again in BEYOND THE LAW

highrider

Banned
I’m not gonna lie, Steven looks like he’s molded in gum arabic, and DMX is starting to look more like Fred Sanford, but I’m totally down to watch this if I happen to see it come up for old times sake. Making me think about the old days...

NahaNago

wow , didn't recognize dmx at first. I usually like steven Seagal's terrible movies but this one looks really boring.

Looks like another one of those Seagal movies where he's barely in it and only showed up to film close-ups and money shots while using a double for everything else. Y'know, like basically every movie he's made in the last decade.

Uhtred

That guy on the left looks real glum.

giphy.gif

brap

Banned
Looks like another one of those *insert former action star here* movies where he's barely in it and only showed up to film close-ups and money shots while using a double for everything else. Y'know, like basically every movie he's made in the last decade.
Fixed your post!

DiscoJer

I don't understand Steven Seagal's hair. It looks like that spray on hair that was a thing for a while about a decade ago.

Hissing Sid

This guy still going?

I caught one of his latest flicks on the background box this week. Full of funny camera angles and close ups to hide his fat and sloth-fu. How hard is it to keep in shape? Oh I know, not that fucking hard, even at his age. Does he have medical issues? I swear, he couldn't even turn his head. Every time he turned to speak to someone he rotated his entire upper torso.

Top Bottom