• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Storm skiing video

I usually share my videos here, but neglected to for this one. Changed the tempo down with this video to create a more isolated feeling, since everyone retreated towards the base during this pretty low visibility time. The camera picked up way more visibility than I could see.

I'm making less videos this season compared to last season. I haven't caught a lot of powder days, and the ones I have, I've had too many faceshots to use the footage, or the lens iced over, or both. My gopro scuba case also broke off earlier this year, so I was without a gopro for several weeks, and lost a lot of footage; had a bad core shot from the day I did this, which caused me to miss a day, then this weekend I had to turn around because my vehicle started breaking down lol. I'm hoping I'll be able to get enough footage for a season edit, but right now it's pretty sparse.

This is also my first time I've thrown 4:3 footage into a 16:9 window size. If you feel like it warps weird to you, let me know. I had to look pretty hard to really care about any warping in this video, and there's really only one gregarious offense.

Anyhow, I hope a few of you enjoy this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom