• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter Movie is on Spike TV

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Ronin said:
Only a matter of time before this ends up on G4. :(

I would watch every repeat if they was on G4. You hearing me G4 dudes? Get the SF Movie on the channel and I'll tune in.

My favorite part of that film is two fold:

1) How I had no idea that the that one guy was T-Hawk until the end of the movie, when he puts on this horrible headband that 'Cammy' Minogue calls him T-Hawk (WTF) and asks him about the headband to which responds that it "it is tribal and gives good luck" or some crap.

2) No matter what, this is Raul Julia's last film! Street f-ing Fighter. You know he was up in heaven begging God to let him go back for one day to film ANYTHING so this wouldn't go down as his last movie.

" Who wans to go home and who wans to go wit MEEEE? " = /

LakeEarth

Ronin said:
It still bugs me that they mispronounce Ryu's name. :-/
Yeah, thats the main evidence that the makers of the movie just looked took the character designs and made random stories out of them. Official storyline, what's that?

Wendo

Vasectomember
LakeEarth said:
Yeah, thats the main evidence that the makers of the movie just looked took the character designs and made random stories out of them. Official storyline, what's that?

How is it officially pronounced?

Wendo said:
How is it officially pronounced?

They ( Street Fighter movie) pronounce it " Rai-yoo" .

It should be " Ru/Lu-yoo" .

It's kinda hard to write out phonetically since the 'R' in Japanese has a 'RL' sound, but the 'u' in Ru/Lu-yoo is almost silent.

Hope this helps.

EekTheKat

The dude who played Vega was totally into it :lol too bad after such a long setup his scene with Ryu basically went nowhere

Sho Nuff

Banned
"For you, the day that I invaded your village was the most important day of your life.

But for me....................it was Tuesday."

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Anyone ever stay through the credits?

Bison's suit has an internal defibrillator that brings him back to life.

explodet

Where was that image someone posted of Raul Julia in his M. Bison gear and that speech of his where he states he's a god?

WindyMan

This is quite possibly the greatest videogame-to-movie adaption ever.

Oh wait... this is the Super Mario Bros. movie thread, right?

moist

I hoped to face Guile face-to-face on the battlefield, where we could engage each other in respectful combat. Then I would snap his spine. But why? Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is to create the perfect genetic soldier. Not for power, not for evil, but for good. Carlos Blanka will be the first of thousands. They will march out of my laboratory and crush every adversary, every creed, every nation! Until the world is in the loving grip of the Pax Bisonica. And peace will reign and all humanity will bow to me in humble gratitude.

Top Bottom