• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V Beta Thread: Welcome, future '16ers! (Currently Inactive!)

Imm0rt4l

Dunno how much damage that does but off the top of my head the cannon strike one does 431 when not at low HP scaling.

if it's down for everyone why am I in
Did you just login? It seemed a lot of ppl went down simultaneously. But in any case this doesn't preclude the obvious collusion.

No matches though just training mode monstering... I swear earlier in the day when I as in I was getting matches all day... Did Capcom change something with the matchmaking?

Slaythe

It did not take him less than 3 minutes. He was trying to get in before he went away to get a drink and got 21007 multiple times, even rebooting his PS4 once to try and get in.

I will not buy any whitelist theories that involve people having to try more than once to get in, so let's just ignore each other

If the server is full, it's full.

The white list doesn't mean he joins on top of others.

It means he gets first place. Which is exactly what is happening and I can't see how you can deny anymore while all of us here had to spend hours just to get in once.

It did not take him less than 3 minutes. He was trying to get in before he went away to get a drink and got 21007 multiple times, even rebooting his PS4 once to try and get in.

I will not buy any whitelist theories that involve people having to try more than once to get in, so let's just ignore each other
How long have you been trying to get in? How many successful attempts so far?

Yudoken

Is there even a chance that I could play it on sunday night in europe?
Probably not
I was only able to watch my friend trying out the four characters and then he was disconnected.

SephLuis

I got in and managed to train a little bit of chun li and fought 2 matches.

The game is incredible and it reminds me a lot of SF3.

nikos

Ugh, why did I have to go back to the Main Menu? Not sure if I should let it load or try reconnecting. It's been a while.

Someone should just shop Max's face into this gif
56exhqt0.gif

Amani

I'm honestly just glad to be able to try out the characters finally. Gonna take a while to get so basic combos down. Still, new Charlie feels really good, and Cammy seems like a blast. Now to try Birdie and his booger flinging combos.

OH GOD A MATCH. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING AS BIRDIE.

LowParry

Well I got to play a little before it kicked me. That Bison. Eeeesh. I need some lab work with him but damn he's awesome.

If the server is full, it's full.

The white list doesn't mean he joins on top of others.

It means he gets first place. Which is exactly what is happening and I can't see how you can deny anymore while all of us here had to spend hours just to get in once.
He gets first place in what? There is no waiting line/queue, he has to try again every time it fails

How do you even get priority when someone pressed X before you and got in?

Clawww

Max was on that screen for a good 10-20 minutes not too long ago.

it was 10 minutes tops. that's about the total amount of play time some people have seen since this started. he's been getting in relatively quickly (compared to hours of attempts) and staying in until they literally kill the servers

Top Bottom