• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardRojo

So what is this, code hidden away for the shop?

Yeah, these costumes will most likely be up for purchase on Wednesday when the store goes up, or not depending on whether they can be bought with FM or Zenny only. I think they had said premium costumes would only be able to obtain with Zenny, so I'm not sure now.

cackhyena

Yeah, these costumes will most likely be up for purchase on Wednesday when the store goes up, or not depending on whether they can be bought with FM or Zenny only. I think they had said premium costumes would only be able to obtain with Zenny, so I'm not sure now.
Ah, thanks.

vg260

Probably will just be dormant until the zenny shop opens.

fuck 5.6gigs this will take a long time, my net sucks, if i knew they would drop the update before the end of the maintenance, would have left my gaming rig or Laptop signed on to steam..

HardRojo

Probably will just be dormant until the zenny shop opens.
Yeah, but they should try to find a way for them to be available during tournaments, it's still ridiculous that Capcom hasn't implemented a solution for tournaments to have all colors and costumes available.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Oh lawd some of those alts.

Safe to assume that the SFV trials are nowhere near as difficult as some of the ones from SF4?
There are like 1-2 tricky ones for every character I tried, but nothing like in 4. They're also more useful in general.

Rektash

Karins outfit will look glorious textured. Will get that as well as Mikas alt.

Also, all the alt colors I am too lazy to unlock. Consider my zenny/fight money spent on that.

TqUPVAr.jpg

Day one.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I am gonna press the buy button so hard on that Mika costume i'ma need a new desk

ElFly

Oh Mika doesn't look that bad actually. Far from Blanka's annoying costume.

edit: only problem is that she is going to look even more giant now that she clearly uses 65% of the screen in the character select portrait

Mediking

THE CHARACTESR WITH PRE ORDER COSTUMES DIDN'T GET DLC COSTUMES SO I ASSUME PRE ORDERS WILL BE AVIALABLE FOR PURCHASE IN SHOP

sorry for caps im rushing and i dont have tim to fix vghjk

WHAT?! I already have Battle Costume Cammy!!! She isn't getting more costumes?!?! Noooo!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom