• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, Ken still has the problem of looking awful from the neck up. Jacket would better with other colors beside yellow. Gief's is great, and Nash keeps up the edge(costume is awesome)

Mediking

Seriously... why aren't people finding the story mode costume models for characters? I guess cuz they're "technically" already there on the disk?

oh god ken...they must really hate you in japan. some of these look awful in char. select. karin is nice, laura is just dayum, while nash's alt will definitely make him even more popular.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Ken has no cranium. How the fuck did they fuck him up so badly? Who modeled that head and face and said "yes this is a person."

I'm frankly amazed his default costume turned out so decent. Bananas notwithstanding.

Edzi

I will pay money to not see people use that Ken costume.

I've always been okay with default Ken, but that alt is really pushing it. His head looks tiny.

I wonder if Capcom can tinker with the models at this point, or if those kinds of changes are completely out of the question.

I'm so happy that Laura has that costume! Yess! I was hoping for that one. Disappointed by Rashid not getting the one that I wanted. D: But yeah, Alex just has some terrible costumes... I'll wait for the Garrett mod. ;D

Shito

Finished Laura's trials: gained a level from it, and in the logs I have a 3k FM notice, and a separate 1k one (for the level up).
I would say completing a set of trials only gives you 3k.

And with that, I'm off to bed!

Moaradin

Oh wow the spectating in Battle Lounge is crazy. As soon as you join, you automatically start spectating. You don't have to wait until the battle is over. It goes fast forward to catch up until it's Live. Pretty cool.

jett

D-Member
capcomfightingallstars-alex-scan.png

WHEN CAPCOM

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

It's amazing how these a-holes won't give us that.

bryt

I got 11000 each for finishing Ken's and Cammy's trials. Had a message for 8000 and 3000 FM earned.

I did Nash's trials before servers came up and when I completed it again I only got 5000 FM. One message for 2000 and one for 3000. So looks like doing some trials offline screwed me out of some FM. Sucks,

Edzi

Oh wow the spectating in Battle Lounge is crazy. As soon as you join, you automatically start spectating. You don't have to wait until the battle is over. It goes fast forward to catch up until it's Live. Pretty cool.

Whoa, that's unexpected.

Just played my first rematch in ranked, I beat a Chun 2-0. It really threw me off at first cause I was like "what the hell is this?". Then I finally remembered about the 2/3 thing. Funny thing is that I immediately ran into him again and won the 3rd match. This time I declined because I wanted to fight different people. The points will probably start racking up much faster though. That guy had nearly as much LP as me so I got 110 from him in probably just a 5 minute span.

Really glad to hear this.

We should get a GAF BL going at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom