• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Studio FOW 10th anniversary video.

I'm not sure if this is allow or what not, so if it's not, mods please delete it.

Studio FOW, the company that made Subverse (still in early access on Steam), and a lot of other... cultured 3D animations, just put out a video for their 10th anniversary. it featured some interesting characters in there, probably just acknowledging the studio's "origin".

I didn't back Subverse when it was in Kickstart, not that they need it, but I did get the game and the actual game part of it is half decent. not super good or anything mind you, but not completely bad either. and consider the amount of content that's in it, along with all the ranchy stuff, I think it's a pretty good game over all for that price.

Last edited:
images

I think they are probably closest to what a AAA dev is for these sorta games, and I'm honestly happy they're putting their talent into actually making a game and not just doing the commissioned animations. of course those are also well appreciated. I wonder if they'll work on another one after Subverse is done.

Top Bottom